This German Shepherd nicknamed Django sold and went to a new family.


Django

German Shepherd

Champion Bloodlines Champion Sired Show Potential

About Django

Male

Gender

14 months

Age

SOLD

Price

Django is his own little man; he has great focus for his age and is comfortable playing with them or doing his own thing. He will be an awesome Schutzhund, SAR, or any sport dog! He is 1 of 3 super little man-dogs and 6 beautiful pups, all of whom will make awesome, active companions and/or working/sport dogs, just like their parents are. In fact, both parents descend from award winning lineages with pedigrees saturated with working dog titles! 93% and 90% percent, respectively, of the sire’s and dam’s lineage hold working titles, including a full 86% of the sire’s 4 generation pedigree holds top of the line IPO3 or SCH3 titles, while 74% of the dam’s 5 generation pedigree hold IPO3, BHP3, or SCH3 titles! (Level 3 titles are the most distinguished and highest level of working dog titles.) Of course, most of the other 14 and 26 percent, respectively, hold titles as well.
The puppies’ mother, Thea, a European line GSD, is our family pet. She is intelligent and sane – She has a clear head with an instinctive on/off switch that makes her great in the house as well as outside. Thea is beautiful & courageous. She has excelled in protection training and has a full, strong bite - Thea is an excellent guard dog at our home. She loves to search and track, and she does so with persistent determination (although she's had no formal training in that area). Thea’s gait is effortless and her hips were rated OFA EXCELLENT. What she loves to do most is play ball. She plays with other items as well - stick/rag/toy, hide-n-seek or whatever there is that allows interaction and play...but especially BALL!. Her high ball drive is passed to ALL her offspring! …I welcome updates and check back periodically with the families in which our pups are placed. Incredible ball drive is the recurring theme with Thea’s pups.
Buster, the father, was imported from Europe in 2017 - “Buster Jendaliz”. He is handsome, sociable and is one trial away from the top Schutzhund title of IPO3.
We performed ENS during the 1st 2 weeks of life, practice the Rules of 7's and 12's, go on socialization outings and do scent imprinting as well as give these pups lots of love and attention while they are with us. Django will come to you microchipped, with UTD vaccinations & wormings, and guaranteed healthy. Full AKC Registration available. PayPal Accepted.
The photos you see of the adults are Django's parents. Django's parents have had all their genetic testing completing. We breed with intention - to produce sound, intelligent, confident, well-rounded dogs for active people or families and working service dogs. We don't often have litters of pups, but when we do, we love on them and provide enriching early experiences. They are farm raised and very happy, high quality little babes! We don't maintain a website, however, this is my Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/rklovett I'm not super active on it, but you will get an idea about where our pups come from, and of course I look forward to working with you and answering your questions.



Puppy Snapshot

Date of Birth: April 13, 2019
Date Available: June 01, 2019
Registration: Inquire with Breeder
Puppy ID: C97980
Color: Black

Included Items

  • • akc registration
  • • early learning & soc
  • • microchipped
  • • health guarantee
  • • utd vaccinations
  • • utd worming

Delivery

This puppy can be shipped (ground or air*) for an estimated fee of $600.00. *Snub nosed breeds may not be flown.

Buy Securely with the Protection of PetPay! *Applies to Signature puppies only at this time.

PetPay Protection

*Applies to Signature puppies only at this time.

PetPay Protection
Fraud protection, vault service, secure online checkout & transaction management.

PetPay Conversations
Eliminate he said, she said disagreements. Communicate with PetPay Conversations.

Dispute Coverage
Disputes between buyers and sellers can occur. We'll help pull your tail out between your legs.

About the Breeder

View full profile for Rhonda Lovett

Rhonda Lovett

Member Since:  November 2014

Located Near:  Atlanta, Georgia



Trust Verifications

  • Facebook Profile Verified

    Facebook

  • Identity Verified

    Identity

  • Phone Number Verified

    Phone Number

My Other Puppies

+
+
+
+

All information regarding this puppy listing has been provided by the breeder.