Captain Crunch - 100% European Working Line GSD

This German Shepherd nicknamed Capt'n sold and went to a new family.

Similar Puppies Currently Available



Male German Shepherd

$--- - Deposit: $1,000.00

Email Call

1 year, 7 weeks


Yes, $600.00 (Estimated)

Champion Bloodlines

Champion Sired

Show Potential

Included Items

  • • akc registration
  • • early learning & soc
  • • microchipped
  • • health guarantee
  • • utd vaccinations
  • • utd worming

Deposit: $1,000.00

Visit My Website


Captain is his own little man. He has great focus, is not influenced much by the rest of the pups and is comfortable playing with them or doing his own thing. He will be an awesome Schutzhund dog! All 4 of the boys are super little man-dogs, but Captain is my trainer's pick. Captain is one of 8 beautiful pups, all of whom will be awesome, active companions and/or working/sport dogs, just like their parents are. In fact, both parents descend from award winning lineages with pedigrees saturated with working dog titles! 100% and 90% percent, respectively, of the sire’s and dam’s lineage hold working titles, including a full 80% of the sire’s 4 generation pedigree holds top of the line IPO3, ZVV3 or SCH3 titles, while 74% of the dam’s 5 generation pedigree hold IPO3, BHP3, or SCH3 titles! (Level 3 titles are the most distinguished and highest level of working dog titles.) Of course, most of the other 20 and 26 percent, respectively, hold titles as well.
The puppies’ mother, Thea, a European line GSD, is our family pet. She is intelligent and sane – She has a clear head with an instinctive on/off switch that makes her great in the house as well as outside. Thea is beautiful & courageous. She has excelled in protection training and has a full, strong bite - Thea is an excellent guard dog at our home. She loves to search and track, and she does so with persistent determination (although she's had no formal training in that area). Thea’s gait is effortless and her hips were rated OFA EXCELLENT. What she loves to do most is to play ball. She will play with other items as well - stick/rag/toy, hide-n-seek or whatever there is that allows interaction and play...but especially BALL!. Her high ball drive is passed to ALL her offspring! …I welcome updates and check back periodically with each of the families our pups are placed. Incredible ball drive is the recurring theme with Thea’s pups.
Quintus, the father, was imported from Germany in September of last year - “Quintus vom Almerwald”. He is handsome and sociable and in process of being titled in the USA. It is his picture that you see on my breeder profile.
We performed ENS during the 1st 2 weeks of life, practice the Rules of 7's and 12's, go on socialization outings and do scent imprinting as well as give these pups lots of love and attention while they are with us. I have uploaded some videos to the public portion of my Facebook page! Captain will come to you microchipped, with UTD vaccinations & wormings, and guaranteed healthy. Full AKC Registration available. PayPal Accepted.
See more details

Buy a Puppy Securely with the Protection of PetPay!

PetPay Protection
Fraud protection, vault service, secure online checkout & transaction management.

PetPay Conversations
Eliminate he said, she said disagreements. Communicate with PetPay Conversations.

Dispute Coverage
Disputes between buyers and sellers do occur. We'll help pull your tail out between your legs.

About the Owner

View full profile for Rhonda Lovett

Rhonda Lovett

Member Since:  November 2014

Location:  Atlanta, Georgia

Visit My Website  
View My Full Profile

Trust Verifications
  • Facebook Profile Verified


  • Identity Verified


  • Phone Number Verified

    Phone Number

  • PetPay Account Not Verified


My Other Listings