Rottweiler VS. Doberman Pinscher

Rottweiler VS. Doberman Pinscher

manajatwa

QUOTE 8/15/2010 3:46:25 PM
I'm 21 years old.  Ill be living with my parents for another 8 month.  I want to get my dad a dog that will protect him and can watch the family.  In a couple of years he is moving to a foreign country back to the farm and i want a dog that can protect him and my mother.  He really likes dogs and were used to having one, but haven't in a couple of years.  We would later be training the dog for attack purposes and discipline.  One thing though, I don't know which dog would be better.  I like them both and I know their both aggressive and loyal.  Any and all information is appeciated.  I will be buying the dog between the dates of Sept.6-16.  Thank you .
manajatwa

QUOTE 8/15/2010 3:48:20 PM
We have good experience with both dogs but never owned any of them.  In Louisiana everyone had a Rottweiler and my cousin had  a Doberman.  Thats why this choice is so hard.  Feel free to add to the conversation with any insight or information you may have.  Thank you.
ashfoohatesyou

QUOTE 9/23/2010 11:56:48 AM
Doberman pinschers are honestly better guard dogs, but i like rottweilers temperment better. :)

spoiledrotts

QUOTE 11/26/2013 5:15:15 PM
Rotts are more loyal and just the size of head and looking at one most are more afraid of them than a dobbie. I have 2 Rotts and will never own another bread they so great and very eager to learn and be trained.
christinastorla

QUOTE 11/27/2013 12:17:48 PM
All we breed, show and train is Rottweiler's. They are so devote, loving and protective of their family. Learn very fast and lets face it, one look at a Rottweiler and you don't want to mess with it! ! www.kenskennel.net
Post Reply New Topic