#parvopuppy

#parvopuppy

nikolepmunoz

QUOTE 4/26/2014 6:19:05 PM
I need help my puppy (Odin) of 41/2 months just got parvo i dont know what to do and no money for treatment, he's a boxador he's not eating but i give him water like a bird that all i find i can do help please i can't lose him...
,he's lost a lot of weight went from 19 to 15 pounds in 3 days keeps throughing up the water i give him no bloody poop YET... i need him in my life, he's all i got
roniwilliamscox

QUOTE 4/28/2014 10:19:23 PM
I'm really sorry about your pup, I hope you still have him but parvo is bad. You really, really need to see a vet. I would just take my dog in and work out the payment later if I were desperate. I found a vet that lets me post date a check or my card and pay later at an agreed upon amount and time. I sorta forced them to do this as my vet of 20 yrs. retired and new people took over. I went to a new vet, they didn't want to do that because they didn't know me but later I had an emergency and just took my dog in. After they saw him I told them I couldn't pay till a week later so, what could they do. I paid as promised then, did it again-now I'm on the trust me plan. Years ago I had a litter of pups that lost their mother that I took in for some one, turns out the mom died from parvo and the owner didn't inform me of this. As a result, several of my dogs also got it. I made the owner come get the pups immediately-he let them all die. My dogs were saved. My Basset Delta spent 2 1/2 weeks at the vet in serious condition, she survived and was known as their miracle dog. She lived to be 14-she got real sick last year and had to put her down. In the future you must get their shots somehow.
jamalynkeaton

QUOTE 6/6/2014 10:50:49 PM
Feed the pup white rice with cooked hamburger meat for about two weeks it worked on an orphaned pit bull of my sisters the vet said there wasn't much she could do for the dog but my sister refused to put it down so after two weeks of the rice and hamburger diet the dog started to gain weight and is now living happily
Post Reply New Topic