vomiting while and foamy

vomiting while and foamy

kiray

QUOTE 3/13/2012 8:15:32 PM
my puppy starts to vomit these white foamy saliva i dont really know what happen just recently she was still active playing then suddenly she start to vomit...she was only 8 weeks old and just got her first vaccine...she is not eating and drinking at all...i used to give her water through syringe so she wont be dehydrated i want to bring her to the vet but its almost 2am here she starts vomiting around 10pm what i can do so she will feeling better coz it breaks my heart to see her sick anyway i checked her and she dont have fever...and as far as i remember she had her shots 2 weeks ago...
kathystone

QUOTE 3/13/2012 9:31:01 PM
 And did you get her to the vet the following morning? MIght be Kennel cough but it would be best to get her to the vet asap. When a dog is vaccinated, immunity sometimes does not take hold until the second or third shot. It depends on the individual and whe n their system starts to make anitbodies.
kiray

QUOTE 3/14/2012 10:05:07 AM
i already call a vet and any moment he will come to check my baby anyway thanks god coz she stop vomiting she start to eat and drink water but still i cannot be at ease so im waiting for the vet anyway whats that kennel cough is it serious or natural

kathystone

QUOTE 3/14/2012 2:41:23 PM
" Kennel Cough" is an upper respiratory illness common in dogs that are house in kennels, thus the name. It is usually caused by the bordatella virus but you can google it to learn more. It can be serious and even fatal if left untreated. However, with warmth adn anitbiotics it clears up readily
Post Reply New Topic