Fading puppy?!!

Fading puppy?!!

mistyrun

QUOTE 12/18/2010 11:46:19 AM
  I have a 2 day old Bernese Mtn. Dog puppy with a very hard stomach.  He screams every time he moves or you touch him and seems to be in great pain.  He just had a bowel movement so i don't think it's constipation, and his mother had a normal and exceptionally fast delivery so he shouldn't be stressed out from that.  He seemed perfectly fine yesterday.  Any help or suggestions would be great!
kathystone

QUOTE 12/19/2010 12:43:54 AM
Get him to the vet ASAP. He may have several things wrong including a twisted gut.
jchamp52

QUOTE 12/20/2010 11:35:46 PM

mistyrun

What is the status of your puppy?  Were you able to get it to a vet?  What did the vet determine?  Just wanted to see how it was doing. 
dihart

QUOTE 12/21/2010 11:24:13 AM
"What is the status of your puppy?  Were you able to get it to a vet? 
What did the vet determine?  Just wanted to see how it was doing. " 

we are all wondering

mistyrun

QUOTE 12/24/2010 9:13:55 PM
  Sorry, I have been so busy...  I haven't been on here much.  Unfortunately, the little boy died before we had him into the vet.   I opted not to have an autopsy done so I guess we'll never know for sure what went wrong.  He seemed to be getting fluid in his lungs from somewhere also so I have to wonder if his mother stepped on him and injured him internally.  I'm glad his suffering didn't last long; his mommy was so sad to see him go, but the rest of the babies couldn't be better, so we are happy with the five we have left.  Happy Holidays to all, and thanks for all the help and support!
mistyrun

QUOTE 12/24/2010 9:15:19 PM
 His hard stomach did get better and he didn't seem to be in as much pain then but then the fluid in his lungs seemed to occur. 
jchamp52

QUOTE 12/25/2010 1:40:11 AM
It is always sad when  you loose one of the babies.
dihart

QUOTE 12/27/2010 2:58:09 PM
  yes, he could have been jumped on and had an injury internally. We do the best we can. Glad to hear that the others are doing well. Enjoy those babies.

Post Reply New Topic