Rainbow Bridge

Rainbow Bridge

oskarsmum

QUOTE 10/27/2010 6:31:21 AM

There is a belief amongst Navaho Indians that there is a bridge between this world and the next, which we all must cross, no matter what species we existed as here on Earth.

RAINBOW BRIDGE

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows, hills and streams for them to run and play in together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and all are warm and comfortable. All who had been ill or infirm are restored to health and vigour; those hurt or maimed are made whole again, just as we remember them in our dreams. They are happy and content, except for one small thing: they miss someone very special who had to be left behind. But a time comes when one pet will suddenly stop playing and gaze intently into the distance, body quivering with anticipation. Suddenly he leaves the group and runs, his legs flying faster and faster over the grass, towards a distant figure.

He leaps into your arms, and happy kisses rain upon your face as you caress the velvet head. Once more you look into the loving eyes of your pet, long gone, but never forgotten. Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be parted.

This is dedicated to all animals who needed to be found new homes, for whatever reason, and had happy and full lives with their new owners. We are always very upset when we hear of the loss of our old friends, but know that we played a small part in giving them the chance to live out their lives, surrounded by love and happiness. God bless them, and their grieving owners:

jchamp52

QUOTE 11/1/2010 12:08:29 AM
I have seen this several times before....it is very heart touching.

I also believe that ALL my lost pets that were loved by me here on earth, will be with me again in heaven.
oskarsmum

QUOTE 11/2/2010 9:15:24 PM
I found it comforting as we have just lost our darling Maeve (Mave) three weeks ago. Broke my heart she was too young to die, only 4 and a rescue.

Poor love had breast cancer, it was pitiful to watch she went down hill so fast that we had to make the decision. It was the hardest thing I ever did in my life.

j0rdan1

QUOTE 8/9/2011 11:17:16 PM
 I read about the rainbow bridge. I can only hope it exists. I'm comforted in my heart. I carry my memories with me always in my heart. I know as there is a god, he has already sent me another loving soul to take care of. I believe it's my lot in life. I am still grieving for my great dane, molly. But I know the anguish will soften and my heart will open for another angel. I"d like to donate in my Molly name since she died the day I submitted a adoption application. IT WAS HEARTBREAKING!
kathystone

QUOTE 8/10/2011 11:15:50 AM
 Here is my arguement.

First, when God made  the world and all in it,  first spiritually( and the earth was void and without form..) it included the animals and all in the the earth.

Second point, when Eve was beguild  by the serpent she did not run to Adam and say," The weirdest thing happened! The serpent spoke to me." So you would have to surmise that it was NOT unusual for the animals to be able to speak.

Third point.( And my favorite!) Read numbers 22! This guy is told NOT to do something. He does it anyway so God sends a angel to stop him but he is too stupid. HIs donkey takes him off the path into a field. He yells at herr and forces her back on the path. She scrapes his leg against the wall and he gets on her for that too. Then she falls down under him and he threatens to behead her. So... THERE IS A TALKING DONKEY IN THE BIBLE! It is also referred to in several places in the New Testament as well. 

Thus if God created the anim,als with a spirit and He created Man with a spirit also. He allowed the animals to speak why would there NOT be animals in His kingdom? 
Post Reply New Topic