RIP Vickki

RIP Vickki

celticglory

QUOTE 7/30/2010 6:49:17 PM
Well, I knew I had to tell you all about Vickki, since I came on here years ago, since I originally found this forum on my search for fellow pet people.

Vickki was a rottweiler (for you new people), and she lived to be 14yrs old. On another forum I posted she passed in April (1st), but that was a typing error. She actually passed the first of May. So I mis-typed on and plan on fixing it.

My heart is still broken. I loved her so much and wished I still had been able to get to see her one last time. For those of you who know, she lived with my grandmother when my mother and her bf, and I moved to an apartment. Where the weight limit was 25lbs or 18". So I didn't get a chance to visit her as often I would have liked to.

Vickki, I miss you so much and hope to see you again someday. Take care of Mrs. Kitty and don't chase her!!

RIP.
shoobythedog

QUOTE 8/2/2010 12:55:23 AM
Oh, I'm terribly sorry.

Dogs are such a wonderful pet, and I know how it feels to lose a loved pet, many times over. Well, think on the bright side! All her aches and pains will be taken care of in Rainbow Bridge, and she'll have all the squirells to chase, and toys to play with. I'm sure that your pet wouldn't want you to be sad. Maybe a new puppy might cheer you up a bit, and it can save a life.

Hope you feel better soon!

Post Reply New Topic