Africa Puppy Scam

Africa Puppy Scam

alicianapier

QUOTE 5/24/2009 7:07:07 PM
Simy is 1.9lbs and while the male Timy weigh 2lbs, both are 14 weeks old they should be to 3 to 4lb range full grown, they are potty trained and very friendly with children they fit in the palm of your hand.They're lovely puppies will come along with all necessary health paper work and Vet Record,Birth Certificate,Shot Book,Travel Crate,Toys And Foods. We are going to ship to you via a Comet Shipping Agencies Courier Service with Express Delivery on next day delivery, if you are really interested in having my little babies, i want you to get back to me with the below information of yours.
Provide me with the above details of yours to proceed in the shippment
of the puppies to you, They are priceless to us, therefore we are am
giving both for free, so i will like you to get back to me with your
full name and full address including your nearest airport so that i
can find out shipping cost. Please, note that we shall both split and
pay the shipment fee to get the puppies to you as we are not sure of
the shipment cost and we dont have big money here yet as we are on a
missionary mission and we have to limit our spending for now and, not
until we get paid.

Thanks again for your love and care for our adorable babies! We will
be looking forward to your response.

Thank you and Remain Bless,
smiles46

QUOTE 3/21/2012 11:15:39 AM
March 21, 2012
I am yet another person of a puppy Scam out of Lagos, Africa.
They have changed their wording around and told me they were a working couple who bought the puppy from a breeder that posted the puppy on Next Day Pets. I do have the post of the puppies on this web site so I of course fell into their trap.
It all started when I e-mailed the breeder on Next day pets and she e-mailed me back and said all of her puppies that were still posted on her site were sold but she received a call from one of the buyers stating they could no longer keep their puppy because of their work situations. The woman worked  as a chef and her husband worked as a pipe engineer on a BP oil rig of the coast of Africa. They  were informed they were not allowed to keep the puppy on the rig. Now unfortunate for them the puppy is at their home in Nigeria with their house keeper and they want their puppy to go to a loving home as they are at sea 6-8 weeks at a time and will not be capable of giving him the love he wants and needs.  From their I think all the stories end up the same Yesterday - $210.50 for a Western Union Transfer of money to Lagos Nigeria and today I received an e-mail from the housekeeper stating he  had given the $210.00 for shipping the puppy  "NON-REFUNDABLE" but now needed $150.00 more for taxes and insurance, I felt the need to do a puppy scam search on the Internet at that  point and found myself as a victim falling prey to cruel worthless people. Only their new scam is this  time they are RICH and 
2000 nautical miles off the coast of Africa on a BP rig... Wow, how big a fool am I?
dihart

QUOTE 3/22/2012 10:09:16 AM
They are getting smarter, learning from their mistakes so that they sound more authentic. Remember most things that sound too good to be true ARE
crissy714

QUOTE 3/23/2012 3:42:06 AM
Wow i cant believe it was all a scam!!! I saw this add for a teacup yorkie pup for $500 and I was like wow thats crazy cheap(i should have noticed it was a scam since he was just asking $500) so i decided to e-mail him and ask him more about the puppy. And this is what he sent me back :
Hello Dear,        

Thanks for your interest in my puppies,These puppies are ready to go only to a loving home and not a breeding home.They are both up to date on shots and are currently 12 weeks old.
I have male and female named Benny and Jane and are AKC registered,will be coming with their papers.
Well am currently in African trying to get into a football business here and hoping to get to the level of the European team search for football,that has been my dream and i hope it comes true.I came down here with the puppies and later found out that i will be too busy for them and had to get them a new home back in the state cause i don't feel comfortable having Africans adopt my puppies as they wont be able to pick out the cost to take care of the breed,so really want them back in the state asap so i can have the time to search for my dreams.The price for each goes for $430 including shipping with an additional $50 for the travel crate, in total will be $480 each puppy.There is are some international shippers here very close to where i live,so having them shipped to you is no problem.Shipping takes 15hrs to get to the state as its a straight flight and they will be more than comfortable while on delivery.I would want you to explain how you wish to take care of my puppies cause i really love them so much and want the best for them.Pls you have to be honest and truthful here cause i don't wish to get them into a breeding home, am giving these babies out not to make money but to get them a perfect home.You will have to get back with the following info needed for the delivery below......

Name.....
City.......
State......
Nearest Airport.....
Pick up Name...
Phone number.....
Also note that they wont be on a cargo,they will have a shipper tagged together that will take care of them while they are on delivery.Let me know if you are interested in both or just one.I bet you,both will build a better company as they are brother and sister.

Additional information on Benny and Jane:  Registered/registerable (AKC, NKC,etc.),Veterinarian examination, Health certificate, Health guarantee,Up to date on shots  Benny and Jane are both tiny and cute,hair is thick,body and legs short, baby faced with stand up ears. Mom weighs 3.5 lb. Dad weighs 3 lb. Benny and Jane are currently 1.5lbs.Picture of Benny and Jane attched below for you to see how cute they look and why i really want the best for them.
They  are  Potty,House & Paper trained,do not bark a lot.,at 2 times daily and at afternoons they drinks Milk,are socialized with kids and other house hold pets,like to be carried a lot and be spoiled.They are Micro Chipped-Hand Fed,Dna tested and USDA Standard.

Thanks and God bless...

C.Thomas Putter

Phone:    +234-802-074-0898

And the pictures he sent of the pups were adorable. Its incredible how believable they make everything sound. ok so I end up calling and he wanted me to send $800 for both pups through via western union. I told my dad about it (since he was giving me the money) and he's like are u crazy!! its a total scam their from Africa they say "they have puppies" and want 800 bucks without u getting the puppies first?. Long story short i was so close to falling into a huge SCAM. But i guess i still got scammed $300 on international calls -__- . You can imagine how pissed my dad was when he saw the bill!! 
crissy714

QUOTE 3/23/2012 3:54:15 AM

Quote smiles46:

March 21, 2012
I am yet another person of a puppy Scam out of Lagos, Africa.
They have changed their wording around and told me they were a working couple who bought the puppy from a breeder that posted the puppy on Next Day Pets. I do have the post of the puppies on this web site so I of course fell into their trap.
It all started when I e-mailed the breeder on Next day pets and she e-mailed me back and said all of her puppies that were still posted on her site were sold but she received a call from one of the buyers stating they could no longer keep their puppy because of their work situations. The woman worked  as a chef and her husband worked as a pipe engineer on a BP oil rig of the coast of Africa. They  were informed they were not allowed to keep the puppy on the rig. Now unfortunate for them the puppy is at their home in Nigeria with their house keeper and they want their puppy to go to a loving home as they are at sea 6-8 weeks at a time and will not be capable of giving him the love he wants and needs.  From their I think all the stories end up the same Yesterday - $210.50 for a Western Union Transfer of money to Lagos Nigeria and today I received an e-mail from the housekeeper stating he  had given the $210.00 for shipping the puppy  "NON-REFUNDABLE" but now needed $150.00 more for taxes and insurance, I felt the need to do a puppy scam search on the Internet at that  point and found myself as a victim falling prey to cruel worthless people. Only their new scam is this  time they are RICH and 
2000 nautical miles off the coast of Africa on a BP rig... Wow, how big a fool am I?
Lmao im amazed at how long they were able to do this and obviously continuing the first post was on 2009. I want to go to Africa just to slap their faces. 
nfarf001

QUOTE 3/27/2012 6:19:46 PM
are these scammers from this website and put out ads? or are they just emailing you guys to your personal email.
Post Reply New Topic