My chi/pom&malt are going to have pup's

My chi/pom&malt are going to have pup's

funnybunny

QUOTE 6/25/2007 3:22:26 PM

Quote miarob:

Hun, there is no such thing as a 'pomarussell', you just have a batch of dime a dozen mutts.
Sometimes I wish people were like the Groundhog. They'd see their shadow, piss themselves, and return to seclusion so that once they're in there, I could board up the door and nail it shut. The groundhog is welcome but the idiots of the world are not.
mja1103

QUOTE 6/25/2007 3:43:21 PM

Quote funnybunny:

Sometimes I wish people were like the Groundhog. They'd see their shadow, piss themselves, and return to seclusion so that once they're in there, I could board up the door and nail it shut. The groundhog is welcome but the idiots of the world are not.
I agree FB! Seems like this world is being overrun with idiots these days. Hence my "stuck on stupid" comment!!!
maoseger1010

QUOTE 6/25/2007 5:12:13 PM

Quote hillsidesaints:

"She is not due until July 3rd but I took her temp and it is at 98'so in about 24-48 hours she should give birth unless her temp goes back up if not and she does not have any pups within 24 hours..."
Honey...you had better go back and study some more. Their temps DO go back up. That is text book labor. Have you helped whelp a litter before? It doesn't always go like the book says it should.
You said she is not due until July 3rd??? IF you got her due date correct, AND your bitch actually
IS going into labor now....are you aware that there is every chance that none of the pups will make it....Anything more than 5 day premie has a very slim chance. So all of you dreams of pumping out these little designer, rare breed, MUTTS and selling them for TOP DOLLAR will be in vain. Hate it for the pups...but would serve you right! And your vet should KNOW better....shame on him/her. With that kind of ethical thinking....he/she should not even be allowed to practice!
T
hillsidesaints, I agree with everything you've said.

Does anyone really think a vet said they wanted a puppy from this mix and was willing to pay for it??? Goodness only knows what this dog is going to look like and heaven only knows what its health and temperment will be like. That just doesn't smell right to me. But hey who am I?
lindethiel54

QUOTE 6/25/2007 7:56:00 PM

Quote miarob:

Hun, there is no such thing as a 'pomarussell', you just have a batch of dime a dozen mutts.
You all are just mean spirited. There "is" such a thing as pomarussells. or Jackaranians. Because you *****, I have 6 of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. And I am giving them to good homes that I have checked out so you can't call me any greedy names. And who cares if I am new. I will never come here again. Lots of luck to all of you sad people.
suebgone

QUOTE 6/25/2007 8:12:07 PM

Quote lindethiel54:

Wow I am afriad to read more. This is a pups for sale among other things website. The pom/chi mix just asked a question. Anyway it may be time to batter me. I just had 6 very healthy pomarussells.The Mom is a full Jack Russell and the Dad is a full Pomeranian. 4 boys and 6 girls. My 1st pregnancy and everything went well. I printed some things from a website and sort of watched and just kept the vets # handy. We didn't use it. They are 12 days old today. The mom usually takes care of everything and if you're asleep, which of course you will be, the dog will probably wake you up.And just go from there. Good Luck. And have fun. Carol in Oregon
you say she had 6 puppies but then you say you have 4 boys & 6 girls!

what kind of ******* would let a dog whelp while they slept? and if there really are 10 puppies - no, mom can't do all that by herself either!

what if she gets into trouble & needs a c-section?
lindethiel54

QUOTE 6/25/2007 10:18:27 PM

Quote suebgone:

you say she had 6 puppies but then you say you have 4 boys & 6 girls!

what kind of ******* would let a dog whelp while they slept? and if there really are 10 puppies - no, mom can't do all that by herself either!

what if she gets into trouble & needs a c-section?
Hey I was so upset that you called my pups mutts that I made an error. 4 boys 2 girls and my JR woke me up when she was ready. Of course you don't sleep thru it. You are there with her. Anyway, what do you get out of being so mean? Is it fun for you? And if you don't mind reading the rules, #2 says do not bash breeders just b/c you don't agree with breeding. If you do please keep it to yourself. thanks again
hillsidesaints

QUOTE 6/25/2007 10:42:48 PM

Quote lindethiel54:

Hey I was so upset that you called my pups mutts that I made an error. 4 boys 2 girls and my JR woke me up when she was ready. Of course you don't sleep thru it. You are there with her. Anyway, what do you get out of being so mean? Is it fun for you? And if you don't mind reading the rules, #2 says do not bash breeders just b/c you don't agree with breeding. If you do please keep it to yourself. thanks again
#2 says do not bash breeders just b/c you don't agree with breeding.

You are NOT a "breeder". I could think of a zillion things to call you (but that is not really my style) but BREEDER would definately NOT be one of my choices.
A BREEDER, in MY book is someone who is educated about their breed of choice. Someone that has taken the time to study pedigrees so as to make EDUCATED decisions to IMPROVE their breed of choice. Someone that has put forth a TRUE effort to PROVE that their dog is breed WORTHY and actually DOES have something to offer their breed of choice. Someone who believes in health testing their breed of choice. Most importantly...their BREED OF CHOICE is most definately NOT breeding TWO completely different breeds!!!! That is, quite simply, a MUTT, MONGREL, MIX, HEINZ 57...whatever you choose to call it....it is NOT, no matter how you choose to paint the picture, an actual BREED.
It is a huge insult to ME for you to call yourself a "breeder". Anyone can put two dogs together and let nature take its course....but it takes a whole lot more to earn the title of "Breeder"....at least in my world....of which, you clearly do not deserve!!!!!!
T
mja1103

QUOTE 6/25/2007 11:31:41 PM

Quote hillsidesaints:

You are NOT a "breeder". I could think of a zillion things to call you (but that is not really my style) but BREEDER would definately NOT be one of my choices.
A BREEDER, in MY book is someone who is educated about their breed of choice. Someone that has taken the time to study pedigrees so as to make EDUCATED decisions to IMPROVE their breed of choice. Someone that has put forth a TRUE effort to PROVE that their dog is breed WORTHY and actually DOES have something to offer their breed of choice. Someone who believes in health testing their breed of choice. Most importantly...their BREED OF CHOICE is most definately NOT breeding TWO completely different breeds!!!! That is, quite simply, a MUTT, MONGREL, MIX, HEINZ 57...whatever you choose to call it....it is NOT, no matter how you choose to paint the picture, an actual BREED.
It is a huge insult to ME for you to call yourself a "breeder". Anyone can put two dogs together and let nature take its course....but it takes a whole lot more to earn the title of "Breeder"....at least in my world....of which, you clearly do not deserve!!!!!!
T
VERY WELL SAID! I am thoroughly disgusted with the muttmess being created, especially with my chosen breed the Pomeranian. Why any person would put a Jack Russell with a Pom is totally beyond me. Where is the genetic testing? What about temperament? What about coat type? The list goes on and on. All of these "breeders" had better pray to any God they believe in that they don't get ahold of a Pom with BSD!!! Then they'll have a bunch of bald mutts running around with black skin and some very unhappy fools who paid their big bucks to get their mutts!!!
rescuewench

QUOTE 6/26/2007 12:00:42 AM
i am still in SHOCK this "PERSON" thinks her ATM pup is NOT a mutt?

so i BEG to ask - if NOT a mutt - what is this cross bred genetic nightmare? that

1- was bred to a dog MUCH larger than her

2- that will probably not be able to birth 10 -15 pups ( what?? did you breed it to a GSD?

3- you have another litter on the ground ( and not sure how many pups you have ( all TOP dollar " i am SURE.

NO you are NOT a RESPONSIBLE breeder .

YOU my dear are a budding puppy miller in training.

I despise you and ALL that you are doping to make quick bucks off innocent mutts.

AND BTW i REALLY pray you vet is not involved in your ATM machine BINGO money adventure - - IF so i assure you the Maltese was LARGER than your chi mutt and you will need a c section and will PROBABLY owe the vet a pup PLUS money for the vet bill ( if any survive)

PS if you don't want public OPINION do NOT come to a public board and ask stupid questions.

( just a heads up)

XRW

goldengal

QUOTE 6/26/2007 2:49:18 PM
MALT??? isn't that a drink of some kind????

WooHoo, another drink has been created.

Please give a big round of applause to the............

CHIPOM MALT

emlee3

QUOTE 6/26/2007 3:42:24 PM

Quote hillsidesaints:

T
100%

you took the words right out of my mouth!

lindethiel..why are you so offended that sue called your dog a mutt?!? umm sorry to break it to you but a mutt is a MIXED BREED dog. last i check i don't see jackapoo or russelpomerains or whatever the hell you call your mixed dog in the akc or any dog breed book.

you need to wake up and smell the coffee and stop being in denial because your dog is a MUTT.

How about this go to any dog show and register your dog. if you can do that and i see YOUR mutt on tv at the westminster dog show..i will take back every word i said.. good luck
jennifer534

QUOTE 6/29/2007 3:08:36 AM
Quote: "#2 says do not bash breeders just b/c you don't agree with breeding."

Actually, just because you've put a male dog with a female dog and the result was babies, does NOT make you a breeder. You're just too lazy to have gotten them fixed. Having puppies doesn't make you a breeder, so we can comment on your mutts if we choose.

By the way, is it just me laughing hysterically at "pomarussell"? I nearly fell off my chair. Pomarussell? That's the most hysterical thing I've heard all day, haha.

Oh, and before you complain that I called your precious pomarussells (haha) mutts, please recognize that Princeton defines "mutt" as (quote) "an inferior dog or one of mixed breed" (end quote). And my dear, your pomarussells are both.

delaneyshelties

QUOTE 6/29/2007 9:03:46 AM
WTF!!!

This is crazy. How can you actually defend these mixed pups that you are bringing into this world!

If it was an oops litter OK, lesson learned, find amazing homes and spay and neuter immediately!

But, this is not an oops, the OP is actually breeding these dogs, I am speachless

miarob

QUOTE 6/29/2007 6:46:20 PM
If it was an oops litter OK, lesson learned, find amazing homes and spay and neuter immediately!" quote Delanyshelty

You think an oops litter is OK, why, because you had one? Lesson learned, ahhh isn't that nice, makes every thing all better

What is the difference between what this person did and what you did??????????
vickie123us

QUOTE 6/29/2007 7:26:36 PM
Ok
After reading this. IF the Vet. was going to buy one of these new breed mutts...It really makes me wonder if she really has a vet. because i know that this would be something that I would asking My vet. Not a place like this.

textNow the second thing is all the cross breeding. When I was a child growing up if my parent that had a small kennel produced a crossbreed by accident. The puppies where taken to wal-Mart or somewhere and given away. And my parent just hoped that they where not seen with the crossbreds. And the last thing they would of ever done was sell them. And had there name as a breedeer attached to a cross breed.text

Coming from a family that breed and showed dogs all my life. I myself don't even raise dogs. But I rescue dogs from owners like this one that produce just for a buck!!!!!!!!!!!
delaneyshelties

QUOTE 6/29/2007 8:47:01 PM

Quote miarob:

If it was an oops litter OK, lesson learned, find amazing homes and spay and neuter immediately!" quote Delanyshelty

You think an oops litter is OK, why, because you had one? Lesson learned, ahhh isn't that nice, makes every thing all better

No, I do not think an oops litter is OK. Mine was going to be a planned litter, it just happened earlier than I wanted, hence my "oops".

The point that I was trying to get across was this person is deliberately breeding these mixed dogs, not by accident.

No offense, but I am not going to sit here and defend myself, there's no point. I have an amazing mentor, and I am proving my dogs, I don't need or have the time to read if people agree with me or not.

I do not condone what this person is doing, and I stated it, there's nothing more to say. There is a big difference between myself and the OP.

I am not looking for anyones approval, nor do I need it.
lindethiel54

QUOTE 6/30/2007 12:08:44 PM

Quote emlee3:

100%

you took the words right out of my mouth!

lindethiel..why are you so offended that sue called your dog a mutt?!? umm sorry to break it to you but a mutt is a MIXED BREED dog. last i check i don't see jackapoo or russelpomerains or whatever the hell you call your mixed dog in the akc or any dog breed book.

you need to wake up and smell the coffee and stop being in denial because your dog is a MUTT.

How about this go to any dog show and register your dog. if you can do that and i see YOUR mutt on tv at the westminster dog show..i will take back every word i said.. good luck
my dog is a purebred Jack Russell and the Dad is a pure Pom.there is a site for people with only jackaranians. i will go there where people do not call them mutts. have a great day!
lindethiel54

QUOTE 6/30/2007 12:11:09 PM

Quote jennifer534:

Quote: "#2 says do not bash breeders just b/c you don't agree with breeding."

Actually, just because you've put a male dog with a female dog and the result was babies, does NOT make you a breeder. You're just too lazy to have gotten them fixed. Having puppies doesn't make you a breeder, so we can comment on your mutts if we choose.

By the way, is it just me laughing hysterically at "pomarussell"? I nearly fell off my chair. Pomarussell? That's the most hysterical thing I've heard all day, haha.

Oh, and before you complain that I called your precious pomarussells (haha) mutts, please recognize that Princeton defines "mutt" as (quote) "an inferior dog or one of mixed breed" (end quote). And my dear, your pomarussells are both.

i never said i was a breeder i said don't bash me cuz i had pups. you are all mean and can go to ----.
lindethiel54

QUOTE 6/30/2007 12:14:00 PM

Quote miarob:

ooh and I thought you were just ****ty to me. you are like that to everyone. Well I feel worse for you. It was planned and I am not lazy and the pups have homes and we are all happy
muttmom

QUOTE 6/30/2007 1:04:36 PM
BYBing of "hybrid" or "designer" MUTTS makes baby Jesus cry....

In all seriousness, to the Pomawhosit "breeder" (LAUGHABLE), the primary point that everyone here is trying to make, is that REPUTABLE, RESPONSIBLE breeders have a passion for a specific, AKC recognized breed. If you had a JRT passion, and were researching, testing, and doing all the things for breeding that i know nothing about (HENCE the fact i dont breed, im happy to just love my pets.), then you would breed JRT, and you would be appalled at the THOUGHT of mixing another breed into the breed you cherish. You do not feel this way, ergo, you are NOT a breeder, you're a K9 Pimp.
Post Reply New Topic