Miracle Cocktail for Parvo

Miracle Cocktail for Parvo

loveablepuppies

QUOTE 4/24/2006 10:39:10 PM
This is a testimonial of a MIRACLE I witnessed over the weekend and knowing how it feels to lose a puppy to Parvo is devastating. Last summer my sister lost her puppy to Parvo and spent $1500.00 at the vet. This weekend a lady called me about a litter of puppies she had and they all had Parvo. She couldnt afford to leave them at the Vet; she was calling me for any advice and if I could help her. Because of my sisters loss I had been studying, reading and learning everything I could about Parvo. I also have taken Pre-Med so I already new the basics but just had to piece it all together.
What I have learned is a dog doesnt die from Parvo they die from lack of food and dehydration. Most Vets put a dog on an IV to keep them hydrated and that is all they do for them. But what I have learned is to beat Parvo you have to attack it from all angles with hydrating, boost the immune system because that is what the Parvo attacks.
So here was my first opportunity to try my theory and to hopefully save these puppies. When Parvo hits it hits hard and fast most dogs die within the first 72 hours after their first sign of the disease.
When I was contacted one puppy had already passed, the others were lifeless and wouldn't eat. I had to work quickly I made my Parvo cocktail and went to work. I gave each puppy their dose and repeated every 4 hours for 3 days. After the first dose and it was time for the second there was already a change in them they were perkier. When it came time for the 3rd dose they voluntarily took it and ate some hard food, after I was so excited I about died myself! By that morning they were running around and barking they were happy puppies again. But even though they were acting better I kept treating them for two more days. As the time went on their stool went from bloody water to solid normal stool. I have NEVER seen anything work like this, after seeing these results I thought I dont ever want to see or hear about someone losing their precious puppy to Parvo!!! So now I call it the Miracle Cocktail for Parvo!!!
I just want to spread the word that if anyone ever needs help with Parvo I am more then willing to help and send them the cocktail to save their baby or a friends baby.
Email me at parvobgone@gmail.com

kally2000

QUOTE 4/25/2006 12:34:26 AM

Quote loveablepuppies:

This is a testimonial of a MIRACLE I witnessed over the weekend and knowing how it feels to lose a puppy to Parvo is devastating. Last summer my sister lost her puppy to Parvo and spent $1500.00 at the vet. This weekend a lady called me about a litter of puppies she had and they all had Parvo. She couldnt afford to leave them at the Vet; she was calling me for any advice and if I could help her. Because of my sisters loss I had been studying, reading and learning everything I could about Parvo. I also have taken Pre-Med so I already new the basics but just had to piece it all together.
What I have learned is a dog doesnt die from Parvo they die from lack of food and dehydration. Most Vets put a dog on an IV to keep them hydrated and that is all they do for them. But what I have learned is to beat Parvo you have to attack it from all angles with hydrating, boost the immune system because that is what the Parvo attacks.
So here was my first opportunity to try my theory and to hopefully save these puppies. When Parvo hits it hits hard and fast most dogs die within the first 72 hours after their first sign of the disease.
When I was contacted one puppy had already passed, the others were lifeless and wouldn't eat. I had to work quickly I made my Parvo cocktail and went to work. I gave each puppy their dose and repeated every 4 hours for 3 days. After the first dose and it was time for the second there was already a change in them they were perkier. When it came time for the 3rd dose they voluntarily took it and ate some hard food, after I was so excited I about died myself! By that morning they were running around and barking they were happy puppies again. But even though they were acting better I kept treating them for two more days. As the time went on their stool went from bloody water to solid normal stool. I have NEVER seen anything work like this, after seeing these results I thought I dont ever want to see or hear about someone losing their precious puppy to Parvo!!! So now I call it the Miracle Cocktail for Parvo!!!
I just want to spread the word that if anyone ever needs help with Parvo I am more then willing to help and send them the cocktail to save their baby or a friends baby.
Email me at parvobgone@gmail.com

WOW! what a wonderful thing you did, and it does sound like a miracle, I hope many people can benefit from you and wonder if you can see about maybe patenting it? (not for the $$) But to get it into the general public vets. Maybe look into selling it to one of the medical companys?
loveablepuppies

QUOTE 4/25/2006 10:11:19 AM

Quote kally2000:

WOW! what a wonderful thing you did, and it does sound like a miracle, I hope many people can benefit from you and wonder if you can see about maybe patenting it? (not for the $$) But to get it into the general public vets. Maybe look into selling it to one of the medical companys?
I thought about patenting it but then I figure they (medical companies) will charge a arm and a leg for it. Because when people are in desperate situations they are pratically willing to do anything for it. Also I don't want people turned away because they are not able to afford it.
I have been trying to think of ways to cover just my cost and shipping. Like by making it via donations only what people feel they can afford or what it is worth it to them. Any Ideas????
(The items I used can not be purchased by just anyone)
loveablepuppies

QUOTE 4/25/2006 10:13:54 AM
I already had someone approach me this weekend saying "we" could make a killing on this!!! The thought actually just made me sick, specially seeing how terrified my sister was with her puppy and the money she had to spend. It pratically broke her to try and save her baby, which ended up not even making it.
Yesterday my sister said to me I wish we would of had this for "Moxie" then she would still be alive.
maoseger1010

QUOTE 4/25/2006 10:35:19 AM

Quote loveablepuppies:

I already had someone approach me this weekend saying "we" could make a killing on this!!! The thought actually just made me sick, specially seeing how terrified my sister was with her puppy and the money she had to spend. It pratically broke her to try and save her baby, which ended up not even making it.
Yesterday my sister said to me I wish we would of had this for "Moxie" then she would still be alive.
I think what you are doing is wonderful but please contact a lawyer and cover your behind. Its amazeing how quickly people can turn on you if everything doesn't work out the way they thought it would. I also think you should patten this, If you don't someone elce will and then they'll keep YOU from useing it. You don't have to sell it just because you have a patten. Please Please think about it.
mja1103

QUOTE 4/25/2006 11:07:45 AM

Quote maoseger1010:

I think what you are doing is wonderful but please contact a lawyer and cover your behind. Its amazeing how quickly people can turn on you if everything doesn't work out the way they thought it would. I also think you should patten this, If you don't someone elce will and then they'll keep YOU from useing it. You don't have to sell it just because you have a patten. Please Please think about it.
You've definitely got to get a patent. Contact a lawyer, preferably one who will give a free consultation, and protect yourself and your product.
funnybunny

QUOTE 4/25/2006 11:25:29 AM
The sad fact is, not everyone will see this. Patenting your product will ensure that just about everyone that experiences Parvo will have the opportunity to get it. It doesn't have to go through vets. There are many home remedies that people use today. Couldn't it be an over the counter thing? Does this product have any side effects that you know of or is it organic? It's great that you helped out these puppies. Parvo is a devistating disease and many people are losing their puppies every day to it. I really do think you should get this product patented however. Look at Hoodia, the miracle weight loss pill that is completely organic. Bushmen discovered it and it was not patented by them, other companies took over the product and used it themselves. You really should do something about this. You could help many more families and their dogs with this product by getting it patented, than you can by them asking you personally to ship it for them.
doggypassion

QUOTE 4/25/2006 11:37:15 AM
This is an amazing story indeed! I am keeping that e-mail address for the future, in case something happens. This is so awesome, I hope you don't stop making it. and congratulations for saving those lives!
caheck

QUOTE 4/25/2006 12:39:12 PM

Quote funnybunny:

The sad fact is, not everyone will see this. Patenting your product will ensure that just about everyone that experiences Parvo will have the opportunity to get it. It doesn't have to go through vets. There are many home remedies that people use today. Couldn't it be an over the counter thing? Does this product have any side effects that you know of or is it organic? It's great that you helped out these puppies. Parvo is a devistating disease and many people are losing their puppies every day to it. I really do think you should get this product patented however. Look at Hoodia, the miracle weight loss pill that is completely organic. Bushmen discovered it and it was not patented by them, other companies took over the product and used it themselves. You really should do something about this. You could help many more families and their dogs with this product by getting it patented, than you can by them asking you personally to ship it for them.
Exactly, the OP needs to get a patent on this. Doing it all yourself will leave you with a very limited number of people that you can help. Patenting it, and even just trying to get it as an over the counter remedy will widen its availability immensely.

And, you may all hate me for it, but I'm not about to be ashamed to say it. If I had developed something like this, of course I would want first and foremost to cure the dogs and keep anyone from experiencing the pain of Parvo, but you've got to be crazy if the money isn't appealing too! I'm not so self-righteous that I wouldn't let a manufacturer buy the rights from me, because I certainly couldn't make it all myself. In the long run it would help more dogs and help me support myself as well!
pochiandabhy

QUOTE 4/25/2006 1:56:50 PM
You can make a reasonably priced cure so that you would have enough to cover your costs, maybe even staff to produce more. This could be a job for you. If this is big and could be sold at petsmart or something for $20.00 or $10.00 or whatever your operating costs, you could help so many puppies. Many more than just saying that you have it online. Getting something to market takes a lot of work. You might also want to call the Small Business association in your town. They have mentors that might be able to help you start a small business. You could even partner with someone that you trust, with a lawyer writing a contract that could take to market for you. Just because you make a reasonable profit does not make it bad. That can just help it reach more people.
dusty082155

QUOTE 4/25/2006 2:26:37 PM
they actual have a product on the market now called parvoguard. i have never heard of anyone that has used it personally. but if it works and saves lives , than i am all for it. personally i always prefer to take any of my crew to the vet, but i know that alot of people can not afford that and would be in great need of another alternative.

http://www.parvoguard.com/?gclid=CJXlrePXyIQCFUFSDgodGnFzMQ
noskiveez

QUOTE 4/25/2006 5:01:06 PM
I would look in to patent pending.
kally2000

QUOTE 4/25/2006 6:34:07 PM

Quote loveablepuppies:

I thought about patenting it but then I figure they (medical companies) will charge a arm and a leg for it. Because when people are in desperate situations they are pratically willing to do anything for it. Also I don't want people turned away because they are not able to afford it.
I have been trying to think of ways to cover just my cost and shipping. Like by making it via donations only what people feel they can afford or what it is worth it to them. Any Ideas????
(The items I used can not be purchased by just anyone)
But somehow it need to be made to the whole animal medical community! Or all the major pet suppliers so people can hear and know about this miracle. Otherwise what good is it if the majority of people dont know. and I do agree its sad that the prices of stuff is so out of control but life and death like parvo, shouldnt have a tag. also when something new is on the market it does charge big bucks, but after time and when other makers start making it and there is competition the price almost always comes way down.
kally2000

QUOTE 4/25/2006 6:36:19 PM

Quote funnybunny:

Very good point made by funny!! there are alot of remedies I see in pet stores or feed stores that arent made by say "johnson and johnson" you could get it out and get rich at the same time, just this way it will take a bit longer, but make sure to patent it so the big companys cant rip it off and make all the comercials so theirs sell and not yours!
funnybunny

QUOTE 4/25/2006 7:24:42 PM
I find it very commendable that you do not want to make money off of this product, but you can help many more puppies and their families patenting this product. It could be all over the country. It does not necessarily have to be given via a veterinarian, considering it is a remedy then it is eligible to be sold over the counter. I think that would be your best bet because vets do charge a great deal for their care and medications. This way, everyone would be happy. Someone with a puppy with Parvo that doesn't have thousands of dollars up front can purchase a reasonably priced item over the counter, give it to their puppy, and possibly save it's life, while you make some money in the process. That may not be your reason for doing so, but since this is your product and you can save the lives of many puppies and stop potential grief and heartbreak, I think you are entitled to some sort of compensation for that. I applaud you for caring for these puppies and thinking about the animals before yourself.
doggypassion

QUOTE 4/25/2006 10:20:07 PM

Quote funnybunny:

I find it very commendable that you do not want to make money off of this product, but you can help many more puppies and their families patenting this product. It could be all over the country. It does not necessarily have to be given via a veterinarian, considering it is a remedy then it is eligible to be sold over the counter. I think that would be your best bet because vets do charge a great deal for their care and medications. This way, everyone would be happy. Someone with a puppy with Parvo that doesn't have thousands of dollars up front can purchase a reasonably priced item over the counter, give it to their puppy, and possibly save it's life, while you make some money in the process. That may not be your reason for doing so, but since this is your product and you can save the lives of many puppies and stop potential grief and heartbreak, I think you are entitled to some sort of compensation for that. I applaud you for caring for these puppies and thinking about the animals before yourself.
Very good idea. You really need to think about it.
Post Reply New Topic