Parvo

Parvo

doggypassion

QUOTE 4/11/2006 8:26:08 PM

Quote dusty082155:

first off. i would want a copy of the vet bill. i can not believe that the bill would come to that amount. major surgeries do not run that high. my gsd spent a week in the vet hospital for parvo. his bill was a little over 500.00 . but 10,000 ? come on here. there is a scam going on here. and i would demand proof. your friend needs to verify all the facts. be sure that the bill is even from a real vet and for that perticular dog. its sad if the dog really died. he needs to find out what vet she went to. dont call any number she provides. look it up so that you know you are actually calling the vet and not someone posing as him. i bet he will find out that she is not telling the truth here. 10,000 for parvo treatment is ridiculous.
mayesj

QUOTE 5/6/2009 2:20:26 AM
don't worry but thanks for asking dear

mayes
mayesj

QUOTE 5/6/2009 2:23:49 AM

Quote rick8021:

I have a question that I would love to get breeders respones to.I recently had a friend who contacted me about 2 german shepherd puppies that he had sold that had parvo.Now when the puppy's were shipped neither he nor the vet knew the puppy had parvo.The first customer contacted him 4 days after purchase to let him know.He then had the lady send him vet info from her vet stating that the puppy did have parvo and had had it for about 10 days.The vet bill was $375 and he refunded the lady every penny.But the next customer contacted him 7 days later to let him know the puppy she had got from him had parvo as well.He then told the lady that one other puppy he had sold had parvo but neither he or his vet had any knowledge of it.She spent over $10,000 to treat this puppy.None of the other 9 puppies had parvo and are doing very well.I want to know what breeders think about this and what do you guys think the best way to handle this is.Jake which is my friends name is really stressing out because this lady is calling him at least 2-3 times a day wondering when he is going to pay the $10,000.He cant afford it not even close.The lady paid $475 for the dog and picked it up locally.Now she is wanting the vet bills paid in full.Please someone tell me what they would do if they were in his shoes.I told him that I have no ideal what I would have done.Thanks for taking time to read my story.
thanks for asking

catus23

QUOTE 5/8/2009 3:37:01 AM
The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him, and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too.

edited
heven786

QUOTE 5/22/2009 4:33:36 AM
I am newly join this site. I think this type of site provided all type of people more then interesting. I think this type of way follows the people 70% in worldwide.
================
heven
henrymaquli

QUOTE 5/23/2009 3:59:02 AM
As a pet, i have a dog name jack.
its so cute, i like it very much.
catrina123

QUOTE 5/23/2009 7:21:05 AM
hello I am catrina, I allso like dogs because these good for pat
they are very honest

Post Reply New Topic