Canis Panther

Canis Panther

noskiveez

QUOTE 9/9/2008 5:37:40 PM
Sure do.

I'm a fat bald guy living in my mothers basement and I have too much time on my hands. Come on. I cant argue by myself now...can I?

Nope you keep coming back....makes you all the better tho. Right
jake122334

QUOTE 9/9/2008 5:37:49 PM

Quote noskiveez:

Come on....your too slow!
Wow! holy **** you need a life!

Ha, im done here, bye, you want to actually get yourself educated, go for it, or you can argue online with wrong information too...
noskiveez

QUOTE 9/9/2008 5:38:11 PM
Sure your done. But you'll come back to look to see what I said next but not reply because you dont want to make yourself out to be a hypocrit and post after you said you wouldnt. But thats how it usually is.
angell212

QUOTE 9/10/2008 12:20:58 AM

Quote noskiveez:

Sure do.

I'm a fat bald guy living in my mothers basement and I have too much time on my hands. Come on. I cant argue by myself now...can I?

Nope you keep coming back....makes you all the better tho. Right
haha totally laughed at this fight....thx for making me smile!
noskiveez

QUOTE 9/10/2008 1:19:44 AM
Glad you enjoyed it. It made my day. I cant stand to see people call others names becuase they dont share the same views. It was definately the best laugh I had all day!
climberchic

QUOTE 9/10/2008 3:55:04 PM
I thought this was a cp forum.
noskiveez

QUOTE 9/10/2008 6:18:24 PM
Its not breed specific. More of a general group for animal lovers.
climberchic

QUOTE 9/10/2008 6:25:09 PM
I see, but I thought this particular discussion forum was about Canis panthers.
noskiveez

QUOTE 9/10/2008 8:28:20 PM
It was...at some point back in 2005.
climberchic

QUOTE 9/10/2008 8:42:14 PM
lol, I guess I'm behind in the times.
angell212

QUOTE 9/10/2008 11:52:24 PM

Quote climberchic:

lol, I guess I'm behind in the times.
just a tad
jake122334

QUOTE 9/12/2008 5:18:19 PM
Well since you all dont know what your talking about, I decided to come back and post some links :D

here you go:
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/americanpitbull.htm

(this one is from THIS site)
http://www.nextdaypets.com/directory/breeds/1100012/

http://dogtime.com/american-pit-bull-terrier.html

http://www.dogster.com/breeds/american_pit_bull_terrier

myths about pitbulls

http://www.pitbulllovers.com/american-pit-bull-terrier-myths.html

You people should REALLY have just looked it up, because you obviously dont know ANYTHING about pits

and noskiveez, it was not "my opinion" its something called a FACT, which you could have learned if you actually researched anything, but no you just argue about **** that you have no idea about
noskiveez

QUOTE 9/12/2008 6:06:33 PM
See!!! I told you that you would be back!!!!

Hypocrit!

There goes your credibility.

Never claimed to know anything....what was it that you told BB today? Get your facts right before replying? My point here is that you were calling someone an ifiot based on information that has read out of a link in the original post.

jake122334

QUOTE 9/12/2008 7:24:14 PM

Quote noskiveez:

See!!! I told you that you would be back!!!!

Hypocrit!

There goes your credibility.

Never claimed to know anything....what was it that you told BB today? Get your facts right before replying? My point here is that you were calling someone an ifiot based on information that has read out of a link in the original post.

It wasnt biased.... it was FACT

Lol I was looking at other posts and I saw a couple more in here so yes I looked

learn how to spell hypocrite :)

and that info wasnt out of any link....
noskiveez

QUOTE 9/12/2008 9:49:41 PM
I dont need to know how to spell hypocrit, the fact is that hit that nail on the head.

First thing people on the net go after when they have nothing else is grammer. FACT!
angell212

QUOTE 9/12/2008 11:11:02 PM

Quote noskiveez:

I dont need to know how to spell hypocrit, the fact is that hit that nail on the head.

First thing people on the net go after when they have nothing else is grammer. FACT!
lol you are brilliant :)
beaglebrat

QUOTE 9/13/2008 10:37:17 AM
Jake, you can be pro-pitt bull that is fine. It's just your opinion, just like it's my opinion that I don't care for the breed.

I have personally witnessed MANY dog bites involving children and they were ALL either pure 'Pitt' or 'pit mixes'.

I get sick of pro-pitt people trying to deny the FACTS that these are human aggressive dogs. Yes they are also animal aggressive, but if they weren't human aggressive little children, and elderly people wouldn't be dying.

Pro pitt people can say 'they are unfairly placed in the media. The media is biased'

Bullcrap. Seriously. They are in the news because if they do attack people it is a severe attack that normally maims or kills people. They do a lot of damage in a short time.

They were bred to be like that, and despite training, they CAN BE AGGRESSIVE.

Just like a Chessy or a Lab was bred to retrieve, pitts were genetically bred to be aggressive and the whole argument of well.... animal aggression is different than dog aggression....

Unfortunately unsavory people have also been breeding these dogs to protect drug stashes for years and some are also bred to be just aggressive and some people think it's cool.

There are so many bad breeders of these dogs, I feel the whole breed is doomed. I don't think they should be owned or bred by just anyone. I am not for total banning, but I am for restrictive breeding and licensing.

You have to have a special license to own a Tiger or a Lion and I think some of these dogs are about in that category.

In the end it will be better for the dogs, because hopefully it would end some of the abuse and dog fighting.
climberchic

QUOTE 9/19/2008 10:44:34 AM
I don't mean to take sides for either but the fact is, all breeds are capable of biting if not raised properly. I've been around alot of pits and all I've ever seen are super friendly dogs that can't get enough human affection. On the other hand, they are extremely high strung and need to be trained not to jump or play too rough. Anyone who allows their dogs (whatever breed) to be around small children unsupervised is just being irresponsible. That is just my opinion and what I've seen.
angell212

QUOTE 9/20/2008 12:53:05 AM

Quote climberchic:

I don't mean to take sides for either but the fact is, all breeds are capable of biting if not raised properly. I've been around alot of pits and all I've ever seen are super friendly dogs that can't get enough human affection. On the other hand, they are extremely high strung and need to be trained not to jump or play too rough. Anyone who allows their dogs (whatever breed) to be around small children unsupervised is just being irresponsible. That is just my opinion and what I've seen.
Totally true. All dogs just need great training, some more than others
beaglebrat

QUOTE 9/20/2008 9:08:46 AM
I would agree that all dogs need training and children (especially small ones) should never be left unsupervised.

However, what I am talking about is the potential to turn on a person, even an owner or family member, unprovoked for no apparent reason.

Most dogs and breeds are not like that. That is the difference with "pitt" and "pitt mixes".

I do believe that MOST puppies are a blank slate and they are what you make of them with training and socialization.

But-- some in this breed even RAISED AND TRAINED CORRECTLY, turn on their owners or other people. Most dogs/breeds are not like that.

Which is why I personally don't ever consider them to be safe. It is more how I would feel about a domesticated/trained wild animal.

Does that mean that they are ALL BAD DOG? No, I am not saying that, but I personally would never trust them.

I have seen the damage that is done to children in the home of people who did. Then it is too late. The parents are really 'sorry' that it happened, but I feel it was there fault for having that particular breed of dog in their home to begin with.
Post Reply New Topic