Does NDP Work for the CIA? *Premium Status*

Does NDP Work for the CIA? *Premium Status*

gomodog

QUOTE 8/3/2013 1:35:48 AM
Why should clients who verify a facebook account receive special treatment, e.g. “Premium” status logo? Anyone can create a fake facebook account. Facebook is a CIA spy tool, and for NDP to reward clients for participating is irresponsible and appalling. If the facebook crooks are paying you for this, better up the price NDP. Get rid of the red premium buttons for facebook users or I and many other privacy conscious clients will take our business elsewhere.

"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing." Let your voice be heard my friends. Thanks for reading.

Robert

jchamp52

QUOTE 8/3/2013 2:05:55 AM
You do realize you are wasting your time don't you? Your post will be remove as soon as NDP reads it. Placing it on the weekend really will not help.
administrator

QUOTE 8/3/2013 9:35:25 AM

Quote gomodog:

Why should clients who verify a facebook account receive special treatment, e.g. “Premium” status logo? Anyone can create a fake facebook account. Facebook is a CIA spy tool, and for NDP to reward clients for participating is irresponsible and appalling. If the facebook crooks are paying you for this, better up the price NDP. Get rid of the red premium buttons for facebook users or I and many other privacy conscious clients will take our business elsewhere.

"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing." Let your voice be heard my friends. Thanks for reading.

Robert

Robert,

If you don't have a facebook account, please contact our customer support about Premium Status. We understand not everyone supports Facebook, or wants a public profile, so we are willing to work with you. Cheers!
administrator

QUOTE 8/3/2013 9:37:35 AM

Quote jchamp52:

You do realize you are wasting your time don't you? Your post will be remove as soon as NDP reads it. Placing it on the weekend really will not help.
We are here to help and work with our advertisers.
jchamp52

QUOTE 8/3/2013 10:25:19 AM
Come on admin, you have to admit that was one of the more"strange" complaints against NDP.
That is one I had not seen before, where do they come up with some of this stuff? They must have WAY more free time than I do.
I will have to check out premium status, because I am one of the few people that does NOT work Facebook.
gomodog

QUOTE 8/3/2013 11:30:09 AM
This NDP's response.

Hello Robert!

In order to have Premium Status, you must have ALL of the following:

!. ID Verified via Equifax or E-Check (fee is $5.00)
2. Must be a Subscribing member (upgraded to one of our 3 subscriptions)
3. Must be Facebook verified via Facebook (FREE)
4. Must apply Premium link on your personal website.

All 4 of these tasks must be completed in order to receive premium status.

Thank you for using NextDayPets.com

Best Regards,

Beth W

My reply:

Thank you for the speedy reply to ticket #15537. Respectfully, you did not address my inquiry or my concern. I am FULLY aware of what NDP required to achieve so called “Premium” status and it is unfair and irresponsible. Your reply is like telling someone rain is wet or fire is hot. We can read just fine, thank you. Facebook is a SPY TOOL FOR THE CIA! Did you catch that part captain obvious? Anyone educated person with some respect for privacy knows better than to have a FB account.

You are rewarding customers for surrendering their privacy to the CIA. The “Premium” status logo is unfair to clients who wish to protect their privacy. Remove the facebook requirement and or premium status logo all together, or I and many others will take our business elsewhere. Seriously.

Please do not reply simply by stating the obvious This problem is not resolved. Please forward this to your supervisor. Thank you.
gomodog

QUOTE 8/3/2013 11:37:13 AM

Quote jchamp52:

Ding the right thing is never a waste of time.
administrator

QUOTE 8/3/2013 12:40:46 PM

Quote jchamp52:

Come on admin, you have to admit that was one of the more"strange" complaints against NDP.
That is one I had not seen before, where do they come up with some of this stuff? They must have WAY more free time than I do.
I will have to check out premium status, because I am one of the few people that does NOT work Facebook.
You would be surprised at the "strange" complaints we receive, this doesn't come close. We have had people with this concern before and we worked with them.
administrator

QUOTE 8/3/2013 12:45:51 PM

Quote gomodog:

This NDP's response.

Hello Robert!

In order to have Premium Status, you must have ALL of the following:

!. ID Verified via Equifax or E-Check (fee is $5.00)
2. Must be a Subscribing member (upgraded to one of our 3 subscriptions)
3. Must be Facebook verified via Facebook (FREE)
4. Must apply Premium link on your personal website.

All 4 of these tasks must be completed in order to receive premium status.

Best Regards,

Beth W

My reply:

Thank you for the speedy reply to ticket #15537. Respectfully, you did not address my inquiry or my concern. I am FULLY aware of what NDP required to achieve so called “Premium” status and it is unfair and irresponsible. Your reply is like telling someone rain is wet or fire is hot. We can read just fine, thank you. Facebook is a SPY TOOL FOR THE CIA! Did you catch that part captain obvious? Anyone educated person with some respect for privacy knows better than to have a FB account.

You are rewarding customers for surrendering their privacy to the CIA. The “Premium” status logo is unfair to clients who wish to protect their privacy. Remove the facebook requirement and or premium status logo all together, or I and many others will take our business elsewhere. Seriously.

Please do not reply simply by stating the obvious This problem is not resolved. Please forward this to your supervisor. Thank you.
Robert,

That is a general response as we have people inquire about Premium Status all the time. In this case, please mention this forum topic and our customer service rep will be happy to work with you. While we know you are frustrated, please ensure you treat our customer service reps with respect, so they can provide you with the best service.

Also, an educated person can surely have a Facebook account.
jchamp52

QUOTE 8/3/2013 1:04:51 PM

Quote gomodog:

Ding the right thing is never a waste of time.
I will be 61 in a matter of days and I honestly do not believe I (or many others) have had privacy for the last 20 years. Unless you live on a deserted island you do not have privacy. I am a fairly boring person so privacy has never been much of an issue for me.
Unless your are the President, I think everyone can find out just about everything about you now days.

On a side note. (Also, an educated person can surely have a Facebook account)...admin I must not be very educated because for the life of me I just can not get the hange of Facebook, it is just too busy for me to be comfortable with. There are just too many conversations going on at one time, it is a cluster mess
gomodog

QUOTE 8/4/2013 7:04:41 PM
Next Day Pets Support, Aug 04 08:42 (EDT):
Hello Robert!

We can upgrade you to Premium, but you must place our Premium Link on your website.

The link below gives you instructions on how to obtain the link and place to your website.

http://www.nextdaypets.com/assets/includes/LinktoUs.aspx

Once you do this, you can contact us back and we will manually update your account to Premium.

Best Regards,

Beth W.
Next Day Pets, L.L.C. | Customer Service Manager

I placed the code on my home page as instructed. Please upgrade my account to Premium Status.

http://www.gomodog.com/

Thank you.

Robert

Looks like NDP does not work for the CIA. I will soon have Premium status, without a facebook account. "Doing the right thing is never a waste of time." Thank you NDP.
gomodog

QUOTE 8/4/2013 7:08:06 PM

Quote jchamp52:

Hey jchamp52. Looks like NDP does not work for the CIA. I have Premium status, without a facebook account. "Doing the right thing is never a waste of time." Thank you NDP
jchamp52

QUOTE 8/4/2013 7:26:51 PM
I have noticed NDP responds MUCH faster to our suggestions now.
Glad it all worked out for you.
I will have to suggest that the new post or replies be placed at the top of the conversations. Some threads have many, many replies and by the time you scroll to the bottom of the list your are wore out.
Or at least the threads from old had everyone talking.....seems really, really quite and slow on the forum since all the changes. I guess many of the die-hards moved away for good. I moved but I still checked back every now and then to see if things were getting more active.
Post Reply New Topic