pet insurance

pet insurance

dsn0207

QUOTE 5/5/2013 4:11:40 PM
If we sell a pup and the client wants to take advantage of the 30 day free insurance, do they receive a prompt to print off a certificate when we mark their ads as sold? i see at the bottom of an ad of mine (not yet sold) a tab to 'generate a trial certificate' which does give someone the opportunity to do so, but is it that clear when they have bought a pup?
dihart

QUOTE 5/6/2013 3:22:05 PM

Quote dsn0207:

If we sell a pup and the client wants to take advantage of the 30 day free insurance, do they receive a prompt to print off a certificate when we mark their ads as sold? i see at the bottom of an ad of mine (not yet sold) a tab to 'generate a trial certificate' which does give someone the opportunity to do so, but is it that clear when they have bought a pup?
Hey ADMIN!!! hello hello any input would be nice
administrator

QUOTE 5/6/2013 10:40:23 PM
Hello!

Your buyer can obtain the pet insurance certificate one of two ways. You, the breeder can mark the ad as sold. Once you do this, we then send an automatic email to your buyer with this information. However, due to spam/junk folders, we cannot guarantee they will receive this email.

The buyer can also click on any active ad on our site and under DESCRIPTION, they will see "Pet Insurance" in a BLUE box towards the bottom. Click GENERATE A TRIAL CERTIFICATE to generate the certificate that way.

If you have any questions regarding the Pet Insurance and what it covers, etc, please contact Trupanion 800.569.7913

Post Reply New Topic