Rat Terrier Breed omitted

Rat Terrier Breed omitted

runningridge

QUOTE 4/29/2013 3:30:42 PM
The Rat Terrier Breed is not listed under Terriers. It is on the drop down list but is not on the Terrier list.
runningridge

QUOTE 4/29/2013 3:39:28 PM
Goodness - Took me SEVEN (*7) minutes to go from signing in to working through all of the links before I finally was able to push enough buttons to see one of my own ads. This is ridiculious! Can we not omitt having to go to the breed identification page before we get to the actual puppies. Put a button on the puppy page for them to go to if they want to know more about the breed.
Now I can promise you - if I'm paying cell phone air time to look up puppies then I am NOT going to spend SEVEN minutes of it to go through all of the UNNECESSARY pages.
NDP has done the research into how many will be on mobile but apparently have not done the research on how QUICK folks click off of pages or give up trying to find what they are looking for when they can go to a sight that is SO MUCH MORE VIEWER FRIENDLY.
c
runningridge

QUOTE 4/29/2013 3:40:51 PM
Not sure who wrote up the Rat Terrrier breed page but it is highly inaccurate.
administrator

QUOTE 4/29/2013 7:23:27 PM

Quote runningridge:

The Rat Terrier Breed is not listed under Terriers. It is on the drop down list but is not on the Terrier list.
Hi runningridge,

The Rat Terrier Breed is not actually classified in the Terrier breed group by the AKC, it is actually in the Miscellaneous Class. On our site we do not have a Miscellaneous Class, but we will plan on adding it to ensure the classifications are correct.
administrator

QUOTE 4/29/2013 7:26:23 PM

Quote runningridge:

Not sure who wrote up the Rat Terrrier breed page but it is highly inaccurate.
Unfortunately, it isn't possible for us to know about every (300+) breed on our site, so we have had to rely on our members to submit the breed profiles. If you find the profile to be inaccurate, we would more than welcome you to submit a revised profile so we can ensure our users are receiving the best information!
administrator

QUOTE 4/29/2013 7:29:29 PM

Quote runningridge:

Goodness - Took me SEVEN (*7) minutes to go from signing in to working through all of the links before I finally was able to push enough buttons to see one of my own ads. This is ridiculious! Can we not omitt having to go to the breed identification page before we get to the actual puppies. Put a button on the puppy page for them to go to if they want to know more about the breed.
Now I can promise you - if I'm paying cell phone air time to look up puppies then I am NOT going to spend SEVEN minutes of it to go through all of the UNNECESSARY pages.
NDP has done the research into how many will be on mobile but apparently have not done the research on how QUICK folks click off of pages or give up trying to find what they are looking for when they can go to a sight that is SO MUCH MORE VIEWER FRIENDLY.
c
Oh no, we are sorry it took you so long to navigate through our site. We have tried our best to ensure the navigation is easy to understand. If you click 'All Dog Breeds' under the 'Breeds' heading above, you can locate any breed in the dropdown to navigate directly to that breed page. This will save you from having to navigate through all the pages.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your visit better!
christinastorla

QUOTE 5/1/2013 3:02:59 AM
Let you know what you can do! Get rid of your and now our junk mail advertizing! You might be sued when some kids click on your sexually explicit match dating ads. You may want to put a disclaimer to parents that you don't care who or what advertize on your site!
Post Reply New Topic