Next Day Pets Launches Rebrand

Next Day Pets Launches Rebrand

administrator

QUOTE 4/8/2013 3:28:01 PM
Breaking News: Next Day Pets has been rebranded to better serve customers browsing the internet using their mobile devices. Next Day Pets is the first and only pet relocating site to launch a responsive web design ensuring mobile customers stay and interact. By the end of 2013, 50% of ALL internet traffic will be mobile based. Next Day Pets will soon offer Breeders mobile friendly websites to ensure not one customer is lost when transitioning to breeder websites. Google has announced websites utilizing responsive web technologies will receive better exposure in mobile searches.

If you are interested in upgrading your website to the latest technological advancements then please let us know and we'll add you to our list as the process will be first come first serve.

Videos for listings are now uploaded and served through YouTube for better performance and reach.
dihart

QUOTE 4/8/2013 7:21:46 PM
well the new format is interesting, and mostly I like what i am see....EXCEPT...as I am reviewing my ads I see a price of $500 on each ad on the column under the picture. regardless of the actual price (which is displayed correctly to the right of the picture) underneath the pic, it says $500, then gender, then age. If the gender is correct and the age, why is the price out of whack? I do not want clients calling about the pups, thinking they are that price and then I say no, wait, they are more..... and then making people mad at the jump up.
administrator

QUOTE 4/8/2013 8:13:36 PM

Quote dihart:

well the new format is interesting, and mostly I like what i am see....EXCEPT...as I am reviewing my ads I see a price of $500 on each ad on the column under the picture. regardless of the actual price (which is displayed correctly to the right of the picture) underneath the pic, it says $500, then gender, then age. If the gender is correct and the age, why is the price out of whack? I do not want clients calling about the pups, thinking they are that price and then I say no, wait, they are more..... and then making people mad at the jump up.
Thanks for pointing this out, it's fixed now!
dihart

QUOTE 4/8/2013 8:48:24 PM
good deal. anytime I can help.
zuzzann

QUOTE 4/8/2013 9:10:56 PM
What Happened to the LOCATION???? BROWSE by STATE.
administrator

QUOTE 4/8/2013 9:21:26 PM

Quote zuzzann:

What Happened to the LOCATION???? BROWSE by STATE.
Location and browse by state will be available by COB tomorrow and will be part of Refine Search. We found a minor bug and did not want to delay launch, therefore, we hid refine by location.
christinastorla

QUOTE 4/9/2013 1:29:30 PM
What kind of fools are running NDP? They are limiting the buyers and sellers right to choose where and whom they buy from. Also if by chance I would EVER care about the map to pin point them, I would go to map quest! I used to be a yearly sub scriber but went to monthly. Now I am going to PF and any others than this!
administrator

QUOTE 4/9/2013 2:14:10 PM

Quote christinastorla:

What kind of fools are running NDP? They are limiting the buyers and sellers right to choose where and whom they buy from. Also if by chance I would EVER care about the map to pin point them, I would go to map quest! I used to be a yearly sub scriber but went to monthly. Now I am going to PF and any others than this!
Hi Christina,

Please see our reply in the other topic you also posted in. With regards to the map on PuppyMatch, many breeders told us they would take the buyer's address and put it into mapquest to see where they lived. We added the map to the PuppyMatch profile to save this step. Please don't feel obligated to use the map.

Please let us know how else we can help make your visit to NextDayPets better.
christinastorla

QUOTE 4/12/2013 5:21:13 PM
Puppy matchh is not working AT ALL... Please fix this asap, unable to contact customers since the recent changes, seriously dissappointed with the changes.
christinastorla

QUOTE 4/12/2013 10:36:17 PM
Back up and working! Thank you.
dihart

QUOTE 4/14/2013 11:16:38 PM
I tell ya, I do like the new picture format they are big, clear and scrolling is uber easy.
blaird65

QUOTE 5/11/2013 12:50:23 PM
I am a subscriber and I have already placed a listing, I am trying to contact potential buyers but, I keep getting a message telling me to place a listing. How long does it actually take to review a listing on "Next Day" Pets?
administrator

QUOTE 5/13/2013 12:45:45 PM

Quote blaird65:

I am a subscriber and I have already placed a listing, I am trying to contact potential buyers but, I keep getting a message telling me to place a listing. How long does it actually take to review a listing on "Next Day" Pets?
Hi blaird65,

It appears we reviewed your account on 5/11. Every new advertiser must be approved before their listings can go online, this is an effort to prevent scammers. Most of the time accounts are reviewed the same day, but in some instances it may not happen until the "next day." We appreciate your understanding as we try to keep NextDayPets.com scam free.
Post Reply New Topic