Mistreated animals from Breeder

Mistreated animals from Breeder

shiela.choc12-2012

QUOTE 3/16/2013 9:59:29 PM
There are a number of things you hear about the breeders on this site. I have found personally something wrong with a breeder that posts their dogs on this site. I am all for the health of animals and how they are treated, and to a breeder who has recently been charged with animal  neglect and keeps their animals under tarps in awful conditions and finally who has had their kennel licence revoked.
This information is valid because I have seen first hand the conditions these animals are kept in and have known this person for a long time. If you are searching for your forever friend, I suggest you don't get a dog that is around 44 weeks of age as of now, and is of the Boxer or Cocker breed, located in a "Portland Oregon" which is also false. The "Mermysta" and "special" type.  
Good Luck to All!
kathystone

QUOTE 3/17/2013 4:56:10 PM
 Are all men child molesters? No. Are some men child molesters? Yes. Same with breeders. Most are caring people who love their animals. If you lived down the street from a substandard kennel why did you do nothing? Further, where will puppies come from if not from caring breeders here in the US where we are inspected, licensed, and put under the microscope every 15 minutes? Mexico? Ask the horses who went through the slaughter plants how that worked out for them after all the US slaughter plants were closed. In a perfect world, all animals have a loving home, all children are well behaved and well loved by thier biological parents who are married to each other and no one overdoses on drugs or alcohol. But in the real world it just is not so.
dihart

QUOTE 3/22/2013 4:01:01 PM

Quote kathystone:

Are all men child molesters? No. Are some men child molesters? Yes. Same with breeders. Most are caring people who love their animals. If you lived down the street from a substandard kennel why did you do nothing? Further, where will puppies come from if not from caring breeders here in the US where we are inspected, licensed, and put under the microscope every 15 minutes? Mexico? Ask the horses who went through the slaughter plants how that worked out for them after all the US slaughter plants were closed. In a perfect world, all animals have a loving home, all children are well behaved and well loved by thier biological parents who are married to each other and no one overdoses on drugs or alcohol. But in the real world it just is not so.
here here Kathy, well said
Post Reply New Topic