site change

site change

dihart

QUOTE 12/26/2012 6:50:21 PM
I have noticed that many of the information questions are now missing from puppymatch and am wondering why they deleted that information from the match. It does help to know what the   interested parties home, family, available time & current dogs is like to discern if your pup is a good match.
jchamp52

QUOTE 12/27/2012 1:53:58 PM
I agree dihart,

I would not sell a tiny Chihuahua to a buyer that intends to leave the dog unattended for 8 to 10 hours at a time. That would be deadly to ANY tiny breed, at least until they are out of the young puppy stage.

That question is still included, but some that have been removed are just as important to the breeder. Times are tough for us breeders now...but not enough to let out babies go where they may be in danger.
kathystone

QUOTE 12/28/2012 12:06:45 AM
 I cringe when I see someone wants for example, an Akita and they already own a yorkie or chihuahua. Sure a few akitas will get along with a bossy litttle dog but unfortunately more often the little dog ends up in pieces. Or when they want a Husky and have cats. They won't for long. We need to know more info before letting our babies go in some situations. And I promise they won't let us know !
dihart

QUOTE 12/28/2012 5:57:46 PM
or when someone who has small children is seeking a wolf hybrid.....and lives in an apartment.....and will leave the pet alone for 8-10 hours a day. can you spell disaster?  I really do think these are things we need to know. Even the previous questions were just a basic outline, now it is just bare-bones.
Post Reply New Topic