NDP will now be a FREE site

NDP will now be a FREE site

jchamp52

QUOTE 11/7/2012 3:43:24 AM
Well how did everyone enjoy the short, short notice that NDP is changing? Nothing like giving us NO warning. I am on an automatic monthly withdrawal for my fee. I wonder if I will be reimbursed considering it was just taken out for this month one day ago?

I knew sales were down, but I never expected this. I guess they didn't have enough scammers on the site the way it was.
kathystone

QUOTE 11/7/2012 6:07:43 AM
 Me Too! I just paid for my monthly subscription. Are they charging $5 a head to list? Or is it free? I think we should be told what is going on instead of taking out money and then saying, yea by the way... I don;t get that many hits of NDP anyway.
jchamp52

QUOTE 11/7/2012 10:28:23 AM
UPDATE: As normal it is confusing...and I am not sure what is going on, I do wish they would STOP making things simple, everytime they do it takes me 

weeks to figure out how to get around on the site again...I guess the fees will still be the same for things??  Not sure, again soooooo much notice and time to prepair for the great change!!!  It has been MONTHS since I sold a puppy off this site (the economy is killing everyone) and now more changes...I guess we will just have to sit and see what happens. This is the email response I got back from NDP:

What we mean by FREE is that you no longer need to pay $5 to be id verified. FREE is always an option on our site aside from the ID Verify. If you cancel your subscription, people will not be able to view your ads. However, I can tell you - our goal is to be 100% free including subscriptions within the next year.

Nothing is changing in your account. You will just be able to navigate around faster and have 0 glitches. Photos and videos will update faster as well. You will see. The new site has a cleaner more fresh look.

christinastorla

QUOTE 11/7/2012 2:11:18 PM
Not only that. It is like stabbing us in the back when we pay for our advertizing to sell our puppies. And the custemers click in and automaticly see an advertizing free puppies and Animal shelter ads. That seems alittle trashey, low life money tramps!
kathystone

QUOTE 11/7/2012 3:17:41 PM
 New and improved worked so well for coca cola. Thankfully we now can get "mexicoke" which is the original formula and tastes much better. hope NDP isn't like that. I don;t get much traffic from it either.
administrator

QUOTE 11/8/2012 2:15:16 PM

Quote jchamp52:

Well how did everyone enjoy the short, short notice that NDP is changing? Nothing like giving us NO warning. I am on an automatic monthly withdrawal for my fee. I wonder if I will be reimbursed considering it was just taken out for this month one day ago?

I knew sales were down, but I never expected this. I guess they didn't have enough scammers on the site the way it was.
The website will not be free, so you do not have to worry about your monthly subscription.  We received a lot of feedback regarding the email and agree in hindsight it was poorly worded. 

The email should have stated it will be free to register, as you no longer HAVE to verify your identity through Equifax, instead you can verify your facebook and phone number as an alternate method. 

Change is inevitable on the internet, with new browsers always being released and the tablet boom the last 2 years, the way web pages are rendered is always changing.  The changes we made will make the site perform much faster.  There is also a new my account that is easier to use and less cluttered.  We realize it will take some time to become adjusted to the new site, and we are here should you have any questions. 
flordeperla

QUOTE 11/12/2012 11:30:47 AM
dear reader ... I want to clearly specify what they will give free .. I really do not think it's all free ... since they would lose profits ... besides the person making scam .. always looking for ways to do it ... even with verifacion .. only use false papers or papers from other people ... facebook is not a good option to verify because anyone can make multiple profiles ghosts ... should do vererificacion of regular mail address ...

and with respect to which we paid ... publicity is given to the shelters .. because they pay more than we do ... but I also do not agree that they charge us and leave us in the bottom of the page ... them should balance both sides equally ... LORD bless you always

Post Reply New Topic