Dakota Windstar Breeders

Dakota Windstar Breeders

cpw137

QUOTE 10/31/2012 10:23:50 PM
I have read a number of negative comments about this breeder, and I am compelled to respond. I have nothing to gain, and have spent over a half an hour joining this site, and figuring out how to make my point of view heard.
Between myself and my good friend, we have FOUR Cavaliers from this breeder. We BOTH have had no problem with any of them, and have found Sandy to be caring and honest about all the puppies she has bred.
It upsets me that a few people can talk, and spread what they want , and ruin a good persons reputation while doing so.
I LOVE my babies from DW, and I would be lost without them. They are thriving, and the love of my life- as well as my friends ( who has two also from Sandy).
She is a reputable breeder who has excellent puppies. If you don't  want to find your life long companion from her, well, it leaves more for the rest of us.

kathystone

QUOTE 11/1/2012 2:51:07 AM
 I would challenge the public to try to be a "reputable breeder". Go ahead. Research the lines of the dogs you are planning to purchase for your breeding stock.  Once you have selected a line with minimal faults, raise your dogs up to 2 years of age so you are sure they had proper puppy nutrition. Spend endless nights up worrying about the pregnancy  and then, as sometimes happens, bags of money for a caesarian. Now advertise your beautiful babies and go through your speal about proper puppy care, training and nutrition. You are probably wasting your time as they have always fed their dogs Acme Dog Food  etc.

You choose prospective new owners and send your bundles of joy off to their new homes. Perhaps you send them by air. Yes, you gave strict instructions to LEAVE THE DOG IN IT'S CRATE. There are hundreds of dogs and potentially hundreds of diseases in the grass at the airport. But what do you know! They have a party that night and give the puppy all sorts of treats like popcorn or hot dogs. Then they call you from the emergency room where puppy is throwing up violently... and being exposed to hundreds of germs!

They are going to sue, drag your name through the mud, tell everyone they know that XYZ Kennel sells sick dogs. And of course the public believes them. You are called a cruel puppy mill! Doesn't matter your research, time spent getting hips and eyes certified, show and obedience titles won and all that. YOU sold them a "sick" puppy. You breed dogs and as well all know from HSUS if you breed dogs, you are a puppy mill. 

Or you can be like IDIOT in"first time dog owners" who bred a 7 month old  old puppy so she could have more mouths to feed. There is NO WAY I wouold ever breed dogs because I would have a line of dead bodies behind me from all the people who ticked me off one time too many!
jchamp52

QUOTE 11/1/2012 2:01:56 PM

Quote cpw137:

I have read a number of negative comments about this breeder, and I am compelled to respond. I have nothing to gain, and have spent over a half an hour joining this site, and figuring out how to make my point of view heard.
Between myself and my good friend, we have FOUR Cavaliers from this breeder. We BOTH have had no problem with any of them, and have found Sandy to be caring and honest about all the puppies she has bred.
It upsets me that a few people can talk, and spread what they want , and ruin a good persons reputation while doing so.
I LOVE my babies from DW, and I would be lost without them. They are thriving, and the love of my life- as well as my friends ( who has two also from Sandy).
She is a reputable breeder who has excellent puppies. If you don't  want to find your life long companion from her, well, it leaves more for the rest of us.

I have no experience with the kennel or breeder you mentioned, I do know that all it takes is ONE  IGNORANT  LOUDMOUTH  BUYER to distroy the reputation an honest, hardworking breeder. 
cpw137

QUOTE 11/1/2012 10:02:30 PM
It is absolutely pathetic how people can take a forum such as this, and use it in such a malicious way. Aren't we all here for information, and support ? What is wrong with people these days ? I have used Dakota Windstar for all of my Cavaliers, and if able, I would have a ton more... from this breeder.
Post Reply New Topic