Does anybody view this site anymore????

Does anybody view this site anymore????

jchamp52

QUOTE 7/31/2012 11:28:06 PM
Where has everyone gone? This used to be the most active site around. This was the place I went whenever I needed information on dogs, treatments, shots or any sickness that could affect a dog or harm a breeders business.

I seldom see any information posted anymore.

Where have all the breeders gone, let me know because I will follow you, there is so much information the long time breeders have to give.
dihart

QUOTE 8/5/2012 12:24:39 AM
Hi JC,  I know what you mean. seems everyone is busy busy these days. I know you were with school I think and probably puppies.  Hope you and your dogs are well :)     I am still doing my best to get the word out that parvo can be treated with tamiflu. tell everyone who buys a puppy from me, people I meet at dog meetings, my vet, I am very thankful and this is something that I read about here on next day pets forum. will always spread the word.  
jchamp52

QUOTE 8/5/2012 6:50:53 AM

Quote dihart:

Hi JC,  I know what you mean. seems everyone is busy busy these days. I know you were with school I think and probably puppies.  Hope you and your dogs are well :)     I am still doing my best to get the word out that parvo can be treated with tamiflu. tell everyone who buys a puppy from me, people I meet at dog meetings, my vet, I am very thankful and this is something that I read about here on next day pets forum. will always spread the word.  
I made a copy of all the information you posted about tamiflu and have it filed on my computer. I also pass it on with every puppy I sell.

And, yes I am still in school. I will be taking another math course this semester, Physical Science I and Into to Sociology.

I believe a Business degree requires EVERY core class that has EVER been invented!!!!!!

Hopefully it will pick back up soon, I really miss the info that used to be posted on here all the time.
dihart

QUOTE 8/5/2012 9:02:47 PM
WELL THAT ORIGINAL TAMIFLU POST WAS SOMETHING I READ ON HERE, SO CREDIT TO SOMEONE ELSE. BUT YES PASS ON THE NEWS. sorry caps....also if you havent heard, about the new regulations they are trying to foist off on those of us who advertise our pups on the internet, 
check out this link for some information that AKC has posted on their website

http://www.akc.org/petition/

also sign the petition everyone who cares that we  as responsible breeders,  small and hobby or dedicated kennels,  can sell our pups  across this country,  providing families with healthy, well-socialized, loving companions.  

Post Reply New Topic