Be very leary of Brokers!

Be very leary of Brokers!

txhopalong

QUOTE 1/10/2012 5:56:32 PM
Bought a puppy through a site. 2 days later the puppy went down with parvo, round worms.

**Removed by Next Day Pets, please do not post personal information.

She is out of Florida. She talks real fast, takes your money and walks away. DON"T TRUST HER unless you want a sick dog. I did...

**Removed by Next Day Pets, please do not post personal information.

I have provided all bills and Vet Documents. She will walk all over you. How can a broker say they know for a fact that a puppy is healthy, they can't. Must provide full egal docs. that support her words, if not they are just that useless words. I have called her out as a lier cheat a fraud scam artist. She is only in for the quick buck.

If this transaction would have been positive I would be on here giving nothing but praises and would recommend her but I cannot. In doing so I feel it is my "moral" obligation to spread the word and take every action possible to inform the public of what has taken place. I would feel bad if anyone had to go threw what I have not to mention what the puppy has and is still going threw. She will screw you blind - Be very leary of her. Puppy Ins. will not cover parvo.
txhopalong

QUOTE 1/10/2012 6:07:08 PM
She wants me to have the Vet. Doctor says exactly were did the parvo come from. Thats like know what the next lottery ticket will be.

Recap:

1. Recieved the puppy at 9pm Friday by 9am Monday the puppy dropped at the vets office.

2. The puppy went through 3 rounds of round worms, still think she has them

3. The puppy was not dewclawed.

4. The puppy has yet to take a reg. bowl movement. Its all fluid.

5. The puppy will shed for 30 days.

6. Your should quaranteend for at least 1yr. to prevent the spread of parvo. That means if you walk across some poop then go home and lets say you have a brand new puppy or a dog that is not up to date with shoots could and probably will get parvo. It is a very serious virus. If a neighbor came to my house went home and by chance there dog came ill, I would be very responsible for medical cost and possible death. Something to  think about
txhopalong

QUOTE 1/10/2012 6:15:25 PM
To be very honest here as I should be. If I were to have recieved a healthy puppy she would have my blessings as well as the owners but this is not the case. i truely don't want others to go threw what I have and still am. The puppy cost my $1250.00 another $900.00 for parvo and round worms. The puppy is going back to the vet tomorrow and try to figure out why her stool is like water. She is a skeleton with no muscle mass. It is very sad to watch an animal go threw such a horrific ordeal. Please be very careful and choose wisely who you buy from. It is always best to interview with the breeder and buyer, not through a broker. Please take your time in making your decission.

Thank You
Post Reply New Topic