samoyeds ar still one of the best family dogs there are

samoyeds ar still one of the best family dogs there are

mistie1

QUOTE 11/26/2011 8:21:18 PM
one of the best breeds for families with young kids is the samoyed, theyre funny, happy, loving family dogs a truly great breed,
kathystone

QUOTE 11/27/2011 3:28:10 AM
 They are a great breed. I have a friend who raises them. She has about 75 adult dogs. She combs them out weekly and then spins the hair into yarn. The blankets she makes are beautiful. She spends alot of time with her dogs and they pull a sled for exercise too.  They are NOT apartment dogs but are good with kids in most cases.
minigroundhounds

QUOTE 12/3/2011 2:23:15 PM
I am so glad you have fallen in love with your breed of choice. The reason there are so many different types of dogs, is because there are different needs in people's lives. I myself am attached to Mini Dachshunds and German Shepherd dogs.

My mini Dachshunds are the house clowns, excellent companions and ratters. The German Shepherd dogs are our protectors, herding dogs when needed, and baby sitters to my young children.

Show support of your breed by getting your dogs CGC with the AKC, which will help give it the recognition it deserves :)

Post Reply New Topic