Newbie Here

Newbie Here

lovinmalamutes

QUOTE 8/18/2011 3:08:04 PM
Hi  Everyone,  *waving*

Lovinmalamutes here.

I just discovered this site today, and I'm thrilled to find a place that loves our fur kids as much as I do.  

I am Mama to two female "Giant Alaskan Malamutes" and it's awesome. They truly are my fur kids! They are so loving and intelligent, and totally have minds of their own. Independant thinkers is what this breed is! 

I hope to meet people here with the same breed of fur kids, as well as those with other breeds too. 

Wishin All a Tail waggin dog day!!! 
dihart

QUOTE 8/19/2011 9:36:40 AM

Quote lovinmalamutes:

Hi  Everyone,  *waving*

Lovinmalamutes here.

I just discovered this site today, and I'm thrilled to find a place that loves our fur kids as much as I do.  

I am Mama to two female "Giant Alaskan Malamutes" and it's awesome. They truly are my fur kids! They are so loving and intelligent, and totally have minds of their own. Independant thinkers is what this breed is! 

I hope to meet people here with the same breed of fur kids, as well as those with other breeds too. 

Wishin All a Tail waggin dog day!!! 
HI, nice to see your post. Bet your dogs are beautiful.  The forum is kinda quiet, but there is lots of good dog info and tips on this site, so I hope you find it useful. Welcome, D 
Post Reply New Topic