How Do I contact Nextday Pets LLC?

How Do I contact Nextday Pets LLC?

cockerspanieldad

QUOTE 1/27/2011 8:42:30 PM
I must be a poor reader  I cannot find a contact phone number for these people.  I read the "about us" page  and it says they welcome us to contact them.

I just can't find the Phone Number  Can anyone help me?

jover@millertel.net

jchamp52

QUOTE 1/28/2011 5:20:51 AM
Hi,
Welcome to the confusion of NDP.  Probably the quickest way to contact them is by (after you sign in) using the little button on the top right hand portion on most of the pages on their site.
It is a small  (about 3/4 X 2in) connection link to a live chat representative (just be sure it states they are ON-LINE and not AWAY)

I also sent you an email, hope you get it or this)

When I went under the HELP SECTION I found this neat statement posted:      http://www.nextdaypets.com/directory/HelpCenter/
Any questions you may have should be answered by the help topics on your left. If you cannot find the answer to your question here, please feel free to contact our professional, personal customer service team. You can reach our team by sending an email from the box on the right side of your screen. You may also speak directly to a customer support expert via the live chat link at the top of your page, or by calling our office during business hours, which are Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time.

But guess what?????  I darn sure DID  NOT  see any number!!!!!!  I guess you should just make up a number???
mindyspuppies

QUOTE 8/5/2011 3:28:21 PM
CRAP CRAP CRAP,

That's me not my DOG. I signed up, placed an ad and paid the monies and also signed up for a  month to month. I have yet been put on the system.

Call the feds. This is crap. I will call my bank and cancel my payment NOW.

Stay away

nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 8/5/2011 10:16:43 PM

Quote mindyspuppies:

CRAP CRAP CRAP,

That's me not my DOG. I signed up, placed an ad and paid the monies and also signed up for a  month to month. I have yet been put on the system.

Call the feds. This is crap. I will call my bank and cancel my payment NOW.

Stay away

Mindy,

Is there something we can help you with? If you created a subscription, you should have no problem placing an ad. We would be happy to help you place your first ad and answer any questions you may have. Please email us at support@nextdaypets.com.
travis189

QUOTE 7/31/2013 9:37:07 AM
consumers beware next day pets is a rip off! as you read below there is still no telephone number to call and their chat IS ALWAYS OFF LINE...they are taking money out of my checking account each month UNAUTHORIZED and w/o my consent...go to another site these people are shaky at best!
jchamp52

QUOTE 7/31/2013 11:54:06 AM
I have never had an issue with NDP taking money out of my account that I did not authorize, and trust me I have voiced many, many complaints!
The fastest way to contact NDP is via the CHAT box that is at the top right on most of the pages. It is a rather small box so you have to hunt for it.
The cheapest method to post is to agree to a monthly fee that is taken out of your account. In order to stop the automatic withdrawal every month YOU MUST CONTACT NDP AND REQUEST THEY STOP THE AUTO DRAW, or they will continue every month. And as I mentioned in other post, if NDP has a phone number to contact them they keep it well hidden, but I have never had them fail to contact me when I sent a CHAT message or an email.
You may also find a CONTACT US column at the bottom right of some of the pages, it has an email address that you can use to contact NDP.
Keep us informed, let us know if you can reach them.
administrator

QUOTE 7/31/2013 2:42:30 PM

Quote travis189:

consumers beware next day pets is a rip off! as you read below there is still no telephone number to call and their chat IS ALWAYS OFF LINE...they are taking money out of my checking account each month UNAUTHORIZED and w/o my consent...go to another site these people are shaky at best!
NextDayPets is not a rip off, and we respond to every inquiry we receive. If you are being billed, then you signed up for our service and agreed to our terms when you inputted your credit card. Nevertheless, we would be more than happy to assist you with this issue, please give us a call at 1-866-637-7020.
Post Reply New Topic