live chat

live chat

dihart

QUOTE 11/19/2010 1:30:52 PM
   Is live chat no longer operative?       I have wanted to ask a question and have some help with an issue for days and they are never on anymore.

jchamp52

QUOTE 11/20/2010 10:45:17 AM

Quote dihart:

Is live chat no longer operative?       I have wanted to ask a question and have some help with an issue for days and they are never on anymore.

I haven't checked the chat icon lately.  I do know they ARE  NOT available on the weekends. The last 300 times I used them.....I got the same person, so maybe she if off on weekends.
dihart

QUOTE 11/21/2010 3:32:52 PM
on no I been watching for days, and I can check during the week during the day. they just have not been on there. I remember that you were having trouble getting ahold of them awhile back J

nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 11/22/2010 9:05:34 AM
With the holidays coming up, most of the staff is taking extended leave during this time.  If you submit an inquiry through the contact form, someone will get back in touch with you.  Thanks for your understanding!

jchamp52

QUOTE 11/22/2010 1:52:48 PM

Quote nextdaypetsforumhelp:

With the holidays coming up, most of the staff is taking extended leave during this time.  If you submit an inquiry through the contact form, someone will get back in touch with you.  Thanks for your understanding!

Hi dihart,

Extended leave??? What is that? You and I are both breeders, we need to be staff then we might be able to take the elusive vacation/leave :-)
dihart

QUOTE 11/22/2010 5:31:11 PM
         Never with puppies unless I hire a dogsitter/ substitute me when I go away.     But I did manage a few times this year, thank God. Once was vacation and once was a death in the family, but again, thank God I had friends and associates that were willing to step in and be my hired helpers.  Anyway, NDP did help me with the problem once I emailed them.  Well at least we have been in contact today and they have said that they updated what I needed.  Got my own website and want that to show up in my ads  but couldn't get my profile to update.

hey I was looking at yours last night and your corrals for your puppys are nice, look functional and a good idea with ziptying those shelves together.

jchamp52

QUOTE 11/22/2010 5:58:36 PM
The play areas are super easy to build. You can purchase the shelving (the kind you put in your closet) they come in several heights and lengths.

Most of mine are 4 X 4 but I have additional 6ft shelves that can be divided with a 4 ft shelf connected in the middle to make two connected 3 X 4 play areas for the smaller litters, or litter that has smaller babies in it.

This method for play areas has worked out great for me, you can clean the shelves in the bathtub or in a large trash can (I just soak them in clorox water) They are also very easy to ziptie (I use standard cable ties) together and dis-assemble.  
dihart

QUOTE 11/23/2010 10:35:49 AM
      Well, it is an excellent set up. And easy to clean which is paramount for healthy puppies.

I use the wire fold-able "corral" type pens for my pups once they are out of the wleping box and ready for more room to move around, but I like how you have yours.   I have been thru 3 excellent  litters this summer, since May. All but 2 of my pups will be gone on Wednesday and the others in the following week.  My house will seem empty, but I will be glad for a breather especially with the holiday season coming up.  Puppies are great fun, but great work. Will look forward to attending seminars and working with my adults till my next litters in the spring.

Post Reply New Topic