Help With Breed Identification?

Help With Breed Identification?

amedeah

QUOTE 5/17/2010 11:30:29 AM
This little girl wandered into my back yard and was emaciated and scared. I cleaned her up, fed and watered her and she's doing a lot better. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what breed she is? I'm sure she's mixed. Also wondering if anyone could guess at how old she is? My guess would be 10-12 weeks.

Here are some pics:

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b356/jessix1927/Penny/

mobullybabies

QUOTE 5/17/2010 12:30:42 PM
I don't know what kind of breed she could be but she is absolutely adorable!     It looks like she definatly wandered into the right yard because it looks like she is pretty spoiled now.    I have a dog that looks just like her but is solid tan, she was also a stray at about the same size yours is now.    She didn't get very big, only about 35 pounds and stayed petite.     Congrats on your new puppy!
splitoakkennels

QUOTE 5/20/2010 11:15:54 AM
I would say she has beagle in her if not full beagle. Her ears are a little short like a terrier. However she has that white flag tail and body size, color of beagle. She looks more like 14-16 weeks. congrats on you being the human she choose to love. take care, she is adorable
shortyrock#$!99

QUOTE 10/18/2010 3:03:17 PM
well i love dogs and mine just will not stay in the back yard and he just keeps running out. and just the other day i found   a dutshand  and i was looking for her tag and she did not have nothing on her so i was walking around lookin for its owner and this guy in a ford f150 came and says " um i was looking for my dog where did you find her?" and i said um out on the grass looking  for you . why do people have no scence in putting a coler on  them how stupid                                                                            
Post Reply New Topic