Gosh, its been a long time...

Gosh, its been a long time...

jdsaphire

QUOTE 2/28/2010 9:32:09 PM
I don't even think anyone is still here from 3 years ago but I was on her quite a bit back then and just found my way back here.  I just felt compelled to say "hi".  That's all.
jchamp52

QUOTE 3/1/2010 3:24:53 AM
Welcome back, I come and go according to when I have puppies to sell. Things picked up very well just before Christmas, over the past 2 months I was able to sell every single baby I had.

The three months before Christmas I couldn't sell a thing!!!

I hope you are able to navigate through the site, with all the changes it is not nearly as user friendly as it used to be. Of course the fact that I am computer ignorant as a rock doesn't help matters at all.
jdsaphire

QUOTE 3/1/2010 12:48:31 PM
That's funny.  I thought that things looked different over here, but I wasn't sure.  My furbaby passed about a year ago and I'm starting to think it's time for a new addition.  I miss having a dog around.  I'd originally come here looking for a yorkie to add to my family but I added a human baby instead, lol.  She's almost 3 now and loves animals as much as I do.  I've never seen a toddler be so good with animals.  So, I've decided it's time to pick up my search again.  My luck, I'll probably just get pg instead again, lol.
Post Reply New Topic