Im new to this site so forgive me but

Im new to this site so forgive me but

bob8619

QUOTE 1/3/2010 8:40:12 PM
How reputable are the breeders on this site?  I'm looking for a bull terrier puppy and I found some on here that look legit but I'm afraid of a scam. Would you say half of the breeders on here are out to scam people or just the ones from strange other countries? (FYI, I'd much rather buy from local breeder but I find none in Florida)
nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 1/4/2010 9:37:24 AM
To avoid scams, stay away from breeders located in strange countries (Nigeria, Cameroon, etc.).  Please read our Buying Tips for more information on purchasing a puppy safely online.  The breed you have mentioned is not as prone to scams as Bulldogs and Yorkies.  If you have any other questions, please let us know.

monza

QUOTE 1/4/2010 2:37:47 PM
Definitely stay within the country unless you have a strong reason to do otherwise.  You may have to travel a couple states away for a good breeder, but you should be able to find something in the southeast.  I am a little surprised there is no one in FL.  You may want to look up a breed specific forum through google to get more advice on those dogs

nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 1/4/2010 3:28:35 PM
This link shows 16 ads for a Bull Terrier in florida
dogdude500

QUOTE 1/6/2010 5:06:23 AM
I have also been looking at bull terrier puppies for sale and was also wondering about scams. I think the points made are useful. Also you should make sure you can actually speak to the person over the phone and also ask to see the pups before committing any money.

Post Reply New Topic