Customer Service page is 'not found'

Customer Service page is 'not found'

tshobie

QUOTE 12/29/2009 1:03:57 AM
I applied to post puppies for sale, did the ID verification through my bank, it has all cleared, nextdaypets deducted $5 from my bank account, but now when I sign into my account it takes me to the ID verification page and when I click on Customer Service the page is not found and it appears to be the only way to contact Next Day Pets.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Do the administrators here read these posts?  I see no way to contact them either. 

tshobie

QUOTE 12/29/2009 1:20:29 AM
Never-mind.  I am now ID Verified, but I wish they'd disclose this FIRST or I wouldn't have bothered with all of this -

As a basic member, potential buyers must pay a small fee to view your
contact details. We recommend upgrading now to make your contact
information freely available to anyone viewing your ads. Additionally,
premium members can place up to 10 photos per ad!

So after waiting 5 days to get ID verified, then paying $5 for the verification, I now find out I must pay another $30 so that people can have 'free' access to my contact info if they're interested in my puppies, or they have to pay.  This should all be stated UPFRONT.  Nice way for Next Day Pets to snag $5 off of each person applying to sell puppies - not knowing they'll have to pay more $.  My main complaint here is that this wasn't disclosed UPFRONT. 

nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 12/29/2009 9:36:32 AM

Quote tshobie:

Never-mind.  I am now ID Verified, but I wish they'd disclose this FIRST or I wouldn't have bothered with all of this -

As a basic member, potential buyers must pay a small fee to view your
contact details. We recommend upgrading now to make your contact
information freely available to anyone viewing your ads. Additionally,
premium members can place up to 10 photos per ad!

So after waiting 5 days to get ID verified, then paying $5 for the verification, I now find out I must pay another $30 so that people can have 'free' access to my contact info if they're interested in my puppies, or they have to pay.  This should all be stated UPFRONT.  Nice way for Next Day Pets to snag $5 off of each person applying to sell puppies - not knowing they'll have to pay more $.  My main complaint here is that this wasn't disclosed UPFRONT. 

We do disclose this information upfront prior to registering.  You can view the different advertising plans by clicking here.

This link could also be found by hovering over the 'FIND A DOG' drop down menu at the top and clicking on Advertising Info.

Additionally, we do not make money off of the ID Verification service. We use a 3rd party company for verification and are charged fees for their services.  We do however offer a free featured listing once you become ID Verified.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Post Reply New Topic