Next Day Pets REFUSES to contact me.

Next Day Pets REFUSES to contact me.

ktchisel1

QUOTE 10/20/2009 12:12:51 PM

Next Day Pets has an error in their billing and they have ignored my emails & never answer the phone.  I paid $249 for a year of service in which I am supposed to get a breeder profile for free.  Well, free ends up being another $80.  In addition, I am not considered a premium member.  I have emailed them six times and I have never received a response.  I called once an was put on hold by a computer for ten minutes and then was hung up on.  Presently I am on hold again.  I have used Next Day Pets for years and now I am wondering if they are they are they are the true "scammers".  THANKS, Tracy

jchamp52

QUOTE 10/20/2009 12:39:38 PM
Try LIVE CHAT ONLINE.  Welcome to the new and improved NDP!!!!
ktchisel1

QUOTE 10/20/2009 12:58:51 PM
I am on Next Day Pets almost everyday.  This is the first time that "live chat" appeared on their website.  Working people, like myself, need to have the ability to have issues resolved beyond the M-F 9 to 5 time frame especially when NEXTDAYPETS does not want to answer emails or phone calls.
jchamp52

QUOTE 10/20/2009 2:34:17 PM
Well....this is the new and improved NDP, so things will be much better than the old system that actually worked.......
beaglebrat

QUOTE 10/21/2009 12:09:46 PM
I know you are obviously upset, but was it really necessary to start 3 topics on the same topic? I haven't had any billing problems with this site.

blakiepigdog

QUOTE 10/21/2009 2:33:58 PM

Quote ktchisel1:

I am on Next Day Pets almost everyday.  This is the first time that "live chat" appeared on their website.  Working people, like myself, need to have the ability to have issues resolved beyond the M-F 9 to 5 time frame especially when NEXTDAYPETS does not want to answer emails or phone calls.
This is absolutely, ABSOLUTELY incorrect. Live chat has been on the site at least since the changeover, if not before (which i believe is the case). I've used it multiple times for account issues (that ended up just being my mistakes) and have never had a single problem with NextDayPets. It is completely unfair that you are trying to pretend livechat wasn't there just because you didn't notice it. And I agree with Beaglebrat that you really shouldn't be posting in multiple forums about one problem. You're lucky the moderators havent deleted you yet.

runningridge

QUOTE 10/22/2009 11:29:10 PM

Quote ktchisel1:

Next Day Pets has an error in their billing and they have ignored my emails & never answer the phone.  I paid $249 for a year of service in which I am supposed to get a breeder profile for free.  Well, free ends up being another $80.  In addition, I am not considered a premium member.  I have emailed them six times and I have never received a response.  I called once an was put on hold by a computer for ten minutes and then was hung up on.  Presently I am on hold again.  I have used Next Day Pets for years and now I am wondering if they are they are they are the true "scammers".  THANKS, Tracy

Hi Tracy,

I'm not sure I fully understand but if NDP charged you the $249.00 and then charged your another $80.00 for what should of been a FREE ad then if you

can't get it worked out with NDP, contact your bank and refute the $80.00

charge.  Your bank will investigate it for you and you should get your money back that way.  Good luck.
dihart

QUOTE 10/23/2009 10:27:43 AM
"You're lucky the moderators havent deleted you yet."

well unfortunately I do not believe they have too much monitoring going on these days. I would prefer more interaction with one "in the know" about all things NDP. I myself have not had trouble with them, have had to learning how to adjust my ad posts to the quirks inbedded in the system (pics don't attach on the first round) but it is minor considring the volume of contacts I get from the sitre. I am happy with NDP, but do wish they were more interactive for the good of ALL of us.  Have a GOoD day guys!  

nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 10/23/2009 11:25:15 AM
Hey Folks! We're here and keeping an eye on things, I guarantee. All
comments and complaints are noted and heavily considered. When forum
users post about concerns specific to their account or their personal
experience, their user names are given to customer service for them to
be contacted. Any concern related to site design and function in a
general sense is immediately forwarded to the developers.

As far as the mentioned interest in more interaction from those in the know, I suggest you check out our "Help make NextDayPets better" forum post in the Fire Hydrant category. We have responded to some concerns for which we had an immediate answer, and are looking for as much input as possible from our users to help us make things better. As more comments come in and we find more answers for you, we'll be there to post and let you know.

Although we
may not always respond in the forum, we read and process your posts
every day

ktchisel1

QUOTE 10/23/2009 6:42:04 PM
I thank all who responded to my complaints.  After posting several complaints on the forum, I actually did get a response!  Next Day Pets fixed the problems within seconds, but the problem sent to them months ago.  In response to the replies,  it was necessary to post many times to be heard.  I am on NDP almost daily.  However, it is in the evening when the "Live Chat" box appears which promptly ends at 5 p.m.  All you have to do is check after 5 p.m. EST to see that it is not there.  So really, it does not work for those people that work in addition to breeding.  The only reason I was on the website during the day was because being on jury duty I was able to get home earlier than my "real" job. I was trying to have the problem resolved before going to my credit card company.  People are supposed to solve their problems before making a claim elsewhere AND I really wanted the issue corrected.  Needless-to-say if NDP is "new and improved", why is their phone number NOT listed on the website?  Again if "new and improved", why do they not respond to emails at all?
Post Reply New Topic