A Crazy Question

A Crazy Question

grandmahouse

QUOTE 10/14/2009 4:26:32 PM
I need help - my grandson has a Basset Hound that he dearly loves.  I have been hunting for over a year for fabric with Basset Hounds on it - not the plain ones I find on every fabric website.

I want real colors, full bodies, natural poses.  Head shots are fine but not just printed one after another of the same one.

He wants a quilt with Basset Hounds on it - and as I am a quilter I can make him one but first I have to find the fabric.

Thank you very much - I know this is not the place to ask for help like this but I have run out of places to look.

I don't have a Basset but I do have a Sheltie. 

Thank you,

Grandma House
jchamp52

QUOTE 10/15/2009 5:41:16 AM
This may be a good place to get help finding material with the pattern you want. I cant help,  but I will keep an eye open when I am out and about shopping.

And this is a good place to ask any questions you might have.  I am sure with the amount of people that read this forum someone will be able to help or at least be able to point you in the right direction.

Just give us a little longer to see what everyone can come up with. There are some really knowledgeable people on this forum.
kathystone

QUOTE 10/17/2009 3:41:40 AM
 Check with Walmart and see if they can order some for you. They had Bassetts on white or blue about 6 months ago.
Post Reply New Topic