Spell check panal is in the way???

Spell check panal is in the way???

jchamp52

QUOTE 10/11/2009 6:16:14 PM
Has anyone else noticed when you use the spell check (so you dont sound like a 3 year old bumpkin) the panal will pop up right in the middle of your typing screen so you are completely unable to see the word that may need correcting??? Is there any way to move the darn little panal around?

Also, some topics I type are in small print and some are in larger print...I never really know until I start typing which size will be used -- IT IS AN AUTOMATIC CHOICE, NOT ONE I MAKE. 

I seem to be missing the button to choose size font??
dihart

QUOTE 10/11/2009 10:20:03 PM
I get the smae tinhg wehn I use taht splel ccheekr too. So now I wlil jsut cehck for mitsaeks mseylf & Fotrauently msot of thsoe who raed my pstos are albe to fuirge tnhgis out one way or aotnehr
jchamp52

QUOTE 10/11/2009 10:37:01 PM

Quote dihart:

I get the smae tinhg wehn I use taht splel ccheekr too. So now I wlil jsut cehck for mitsaeks mseylf & Fotrauently msot of thsoe who raed my pstos are albe to fuirge tnhgis out one way or aotnehr
Lordie....the pitiful part is I understood (CLEARLY) every word you said.

That has just got to be wrong.
runningridge

QUOTE 10/12/2009 9:30:10 AM

Quote jchamp52:

Lordie....the pitiful part is I understood (CLEARLY) every word you said.

That has just got to be wrong.
LOL!  Me too!  I read the whole thing without checking up and had NO PROBLEMS understanding it.  I'm a Arkansas hillybilly (*hick) so maybe that is why!  I hate it when somebody on a forum doesn't have a response so they decide to comment on spelling. 
jchamp52

QUOTE 10/12/2009 1:34:55 PM

Quote runningridge:

LOL!  Me too!  I read the whole thing without checking up and had NO PROBLEMS understanding it.  I'm a Arkansas hillybilly (*hick) so maybe that is why!  I hate it when somebody on a forum doesn't have a response so they decide to comment on spelling. 
Maybe it helps if you are a hick (I am from the DEEP south)
dihart

QUOTE 10/12/2009 2:23:59 PM
no it's a wonderful lovely part of your brain that just works even thru the mistakes. Isn't it funny? you can write a whole letter that way and even tho you flunked 2 nd grade spelling, it can still be read.....how it works, as long as the first and last letters are right, the center letters can be mixed up and the brain still reads it. Funny
Post Reply New Topic