The New Site

The New Site

mja1103

QUOTE 9/5/2009 2:57:08 PM
I haven't been to the site for quite a while and have to say that I don't like the changes at all. Maybe once I browse around for a bit I'll get past my initial dislike, however, the small pale font in the forums is extremely difficult to read and hurts my eyes. It definitely needs to change!
katiekat33

QUOTE 9/5/2009 8:01:12 PM
Trust me, you're not the only one.  If you read through the threads you will see that many others don't like it, either.  I have also complained about the color of the font being hard on the eyes... not sure what we can do about it though since things have looked like this since the first part of July.
kathystone

QUOTE 9/6/2009 4:46:24 AM
 I WISH that was the only problem. I place a dog adn the new pet parent believes they will be gettinfg 30 days of free health insurance as the website promises. Unfortunately, every time I try to mark a dog sold and fill in the questionare, I get an error message. I  have a hard time getting pictures posted too so I refer people to another website to see pictures. I used to use this website as my #1 but now refer people to a different site as it is easier to navigate and YOU CAN ACTUALLY READ IT!
katiekat33

QUOTE 9/6/2009 11:18:26 AM
I agree, Kathy.  I'm discovering that the new puppymatch doesn't let prospective owners click on a link to see our listings like the old one did.  I'm getting a few replies on puppymatch, but they have no clue what the puppy looks like, etc.  There are so many problems with this supposedly improved site.  I'm seeing sales drop off from this site and sales improving on the other site I use for advertising.  The font and color are the LEAST of our problems with this. It seems as though the push is for more advertising and selling stuff, where before the emphasis truly was on finding a good home for pets.
Post Reply New Topic