Breeder Listings PROBLEMS

Breeder Listings PROBLEMS

jchamp52

QUOTE 9/1/2009 1:33:51 PM
If anyone has breeder listings, you may want to check NDP link back to your site. I have checked (TRIED) about 20 or 30 different breeder ads - different breeds, and all are having trouble linking to the breeder website, there seems to be a double "http" before the name of the kennel.

Granted my computer skills are about 2 on the scale, but the listings with only a single "http" seemed to connect just fine. 

It sure wouldn't hurt to have a friend try the link just in case.

I was also told there will be changes made to the breeder listings, I have been on hold for quite awhile waiting for the Live Chat to give me any idea of when/what changes are in the works.  Still waiting......
yorkswon

QUOTE 9/1/2009 2:22:41 PM
I am having nothing but problems trying to list a single pup for sale. I have been turned back to the login pg. 4 times already after i had filled in all info.  when i hit next step, it takes me back to LOGIN! I am a new member. I had to use support to get myself validated manually, after i gave my personal info. Now i am not having any success contacting livechat. The icon is completely gone! I think i am changing my mind about advertising here. Unless it gets straightened out.

Yorkswon
jchamp52

QUOTE 9/1/2009 4:03:36 PM

Quote yorkswon:

I am having nothing but problems trying to list a single pup for sale. I have been turned back to the login pg. 4 times already after i had filled in all info.  when i hit next step, it takes me back to LOGIN! I am a new member. I had to use support to get myself validated manually, after i gave my personal info. Now i am not having any success contacting livechat. The icon is completely gone! I think i am changing my mind about advertising here. Unless it gets straightened out.

Yorkswon
I didn't have any luck with Live Chat today either, they just stopped in the middle of our conversation and went SOMEWHERE???? 

I never did get my question about breeder ads answered.

So far I have been very lucky with posting a for sale ad, I will suggest to copy what you have typed,  because if you are slow the site will kick you off and you will loose the entire ad and have to start over from scratch. 

After about the third time I got kicked off the site (my typing is forever slow) I just always copy then try to procede to the next step, at least that way I don't have to try and remember what I had typed.
Post Reply New Topic