THE TRUTH ABOUT HOME RAISED PUPPIES ~MODOG

THE TRUTH ABOUT HOME RAISED PUPPIES ~MODOG

gomodog

QUOTE 7/20/2009 3:09:40 AM
Hi,
I like most of the changes Nextdaypets.com made to the site, however one issue still troubles me and many other breeders a great deal.
Your first bit of advice on how to find a good breeder say to look for one who keeps HER (suggesting woman breeder?) pups in her home.
Firstly you are directing them at home and hobby breeders. The last place they'll find a reputable experienced pet producer.
Secondly, besides the obvious sanitary reasons, it's against state and federal laws to raise puppies in your home. (Why all the bad advice?)
A nonporous conditioning facility is where puppy training should be conducted.
Unattended puppies are safer and more comforatable in a nice, spacious, state of the art kennel. One of our custome built kennels (housing 14 dogs) cost $13,000.00 and you suggest Mrs. Garage or Mr. Backyard might be a better source for healthy purebred puppies?
You can do better guys.
edited per forum rules

nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 7/20/2009 9:46:49 AM
Thank you so much for your feedback. Our "How to Identify a Good Dog Breeder" tips are not written by Next Day Pets. These tips are provided word for word from the Humane Society of the United States.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
beaglebrat

QUOTE 7/20/2009 1:33:48 PM

Quote gomodog:

Hi,
I like most of the changes Nextdaypets.com made to the site, however one issue still troubles me and many other breeders a great deal.
Your first bit of advice on how to find a good breeder say to look for one who keeps HER (suggesting woman breeder?) pups in her home.
Firstly you are directing them at home and hobby breeders. The last place they'll find a reputable experienced pet producer.
Secondly, besides the obvious sanitary reasons, it's against state and federal laws to raise puppies in your home. (Why all the bad advice?)
A nonporous conditioning facility is where puppy training should be conducted.
Unattended puppies are safer and more comforatable in a nice, spacious, state of the art kennel. One of our custome built kennels (housing 14 dogs) cost $13,000.00 and you suggest Mrs. Garage or Mr. Backyard might be a better source for healthy purebred puppies?
You can do better guys.
edited per forum rules

Oh my God, I have never heard such horse manure in my life!!!!! It is better to leave puppies unattended? Are you freaking nuts? If you have so many breeding dogs, you don't mind dead puppies every now and again.

I do raise my puppies in the house, and I figure that is a GOOD LIMIT. If they can't all fit in my house, then I have too many to care for properly!!!!!

I am breaking no laws by raising my dogs in the house, and all of my dogs are licensed by the county and I have been inspected by AKC. Maybe it is against USDA regulations, but the vast majority of people that are USDA licensed are the puppymills that have to sell in bulk to BROKERS.

Puppies born and raised in the house are USE TO BEING IN A HOUSE AROUND PEOPLE!!! They are socialized to the sights, sounds and smells of a house. They know and love people. They aren't some FERAL little animal that has been NEGLECTED for the first 8 weeks of life.

Also, I KNOW I HAVE LESS PUPPY LOSS. I hear every sqeak, sniffel, hick-up, cough or yelp from my puppies. I am on top of it.

Mom's don't crush and lay on babies at my house. I am sure that I also care for them more frequently, because they are RIGHT THERE. No need to "go out to tend the puppies".

All these PUPPYMILLS with big kennels give their puppies an absolutely terrible, horrible, nearly impossible start at potty training. Part of my premium pricing is that my puppies are nearly 100% CRATE TRAINED by 8 WEEKS!! How do I do it? I spend a heck of a lot of time, work and energy letting them out and in between 8-12 times a day, so they know to go outside!

99% of kennel puppies pee and poop and it all goes through a cage or grate system. I have bought those puppies before. Even at 8 weeks some have NEVER been able to fully house train. Like a properly socialized home raised dog.

Let me say this again.... If they have too many puppies to keep in the house, they are RAISING TOO MANY and need to cut back.  They are mass producing puppies with probably no thought to their breeding program, socialization, health, where their puppies can go and commitment to the dog.

It is my guess that "kennel breeders" as opposed to "home breeders" also LACK IN MANY of the other factors that the list says makes a reputable breeder. If you are cranking out puppies and shipping them all over the United States, it is very unlikely that they are willing to "take a dog back for life" that they have made.

tanktrouble

QUOTE 7/20/2009 2:25:51 PM
VERY well said Beaglebrat.  We have gotten dogs before from "kennels" as adults.  They were NOT socialized.  They were NOT housetrained.  They have mental issues such as skittishness, aggressiveness, and other problems.  It takes a very long time to get a dog past these things.  A pup may be a little easier, but they still have issues.  Our pups are born and raised in the house.  We are there to watch over the mom all during her pregnancy.  We are there, all of us, for every moment of her labor and delivery.  We catch, clean, weigh, document, and sometimes photo each and every pup the moment it is born.  Pups are handled, toted like babies, and are gotten used to being on their backs and having every part of their bodies handled.  We know every time there is a bump, scrape, etc.  We know if they have allergies.  They are handled by children, teenagers, and adults.  They are around dogs of various sizes as well as cats.  They get the mental stimulation needed to be happy, as well as smart, adults.  We also do the crate training and teach them to go outside to potty. 

Quality does not necessarily mean champion bloodlines.  It means pups that are true to the breed.  But mostly it means pups that are well rounded and will easily fit into a family's routine and heart.  A good breeder makes sure that the pups are clean, healthy, and happy.  Being a hobby breeder, in my opinion, is the BEST person to get a pup from.  Just do you homework to find the best one.  They would be willing to answer any questions too, and not hide anything.
winddial

QUOTE 7/21/2009 12:13:16 AM
I am with beagle and tank on this one.  I home raise my pups and challenge you to find better socialized and cared for pups anywhere raised by other methods. I admit there are probably some scummy BYB's out there who call them selves hobby breeders but thats kind of like calling all kennel raising breeders puppymills.  The shoe doesn't fit on every foot.  Every single puppy is raised in my home and like beaglebrat said, I know anytime a puppy has the slightest hesitation of sneeze, cought, loose stool, scratch, bump or itch. I play with them constantly and even take them outside to potty several times a day and are also well on the road to being house broke by 8 weeks old.  My last litter, every single puppy waited to be carted outside to potty after being played with on my living room floor for 5 minutes before being taken out by their new families. 

Home raised puppies raised by experienced home rearing breeders essentially have to keep their puppy area's cleaner because we don't dare allow our house to smell like poo for any longer than it takes to get it picked up and also gives us incentive to start house training.  I also run a day care center of sorts and get inspected quarterly by the state and if I had a "kennel smell" in my house I would loose my license in a heart beat.  I also go to continuing education seminar's and also read alot of literature on socialization, nutrition, genetic issue's concerning my breed, I research my bloodlines until wee hours of the morning.  I am also licensed by my state and passed with no noncompliances. 

Since I also am always looking for my next show prospect in my litters I start all of them even the pet puppies on bathing, handling, leading, and nail grinding routines or if someone wants to buy one to show they have a major part of training out of the way because I institute those routines during a better window of oppurtunity.  I am very proud of my puppies and the good citizens they have become. 
maoseger1010

QUOTE 7/21/2009 12:19:04 AM

Quote beaglebrat:

Oh my God, I have never heard such horse manure in my life!!!!! It is better to leave puppies unattended? Are you freaking nuts? If you have so many breeding dogs, you don't mind dead puppies every now and again.

I do raise my puppies in the house, and I figure that is a GOOD LIMIT. If they can't all fit in my house, then I have too many to care for properly!!!!!

I am breaking no laws by raising my dogs in the house, and all of my dogs are licensed by the county and I have been inspected by AKC. Maybe it is against USDA regulations, but the vast majority of people that are USDA licensed are the puppymills that have to sell in bulk to BROKERS.

Puppies born and raised in the house are USE TO BEING IN A HOUSE AROUND PEOPLE!!! They are socialized to the sights, sounds and smells of a house. They know and love people. They aren't some FERAL little animal that has been NEGLECTED for the first 8 weeks of life.

Also, I KNOW I HAVE LESS PUPPY LOSS. I hear every sqeak, sniffel, hick-up, cough or yelp from my puppies. I am on top of it.

Mom's don't crush and lay on babies at my house. I am sure that I also care for them more frequently, because they are RIGHT THERE. No need to "go out to tend the puppies".

All these PUPPYMILLS with big kennels give their puppies an absolutely terrible, horrible, nearly impossible start at potty training. Part of my premium pricing is that my puppies are nearly 100% CRATE TRAINED by 8 WEEKS!! How do I do it? I spend a heck of a lot of time, work and energy letting them out and in between 8-12 times a day, so they know to go outside!

99% of kennel puppies pee and poop and it all goes through a cage or grate system. I have bought those puppies before. Even at 8 weeks some have NEVER been able to fully house train. Like a properly socialized home raised dog.

Let me say this again.... If they have too many puppies to keep in the house, they are RAISING TOO MANY and need to cut back.  They are mass producing puppies with probably no thought to their breeding program, socialization, health, where their puppies can go and commitment to the dog.

It is my guess that "kennel breeders" as opposed to "home breeders" also LACK IN MANY of the other factors that the list says makes a reputable breeder. If you are cranking out puppies and shipping them all over the United States, it is very unlikely that they are willing to "take a dog back for life" that they have made.

I could not agree with you more!
winddial

QUOTE 7/21/2009 12:47:40 AM
I would like to add that I am not completely opposed to kennel facilities if done properly and the appropriate measure's are taken to see that the dogs are socialized but the OP is trying to throw all breeders who raise their puppies in their homes into the same bucket.  He may very well have some nice well socialized puppies and work very hard to accomplish that but I'm not going to stereotype all who use kennel facilities as both "home breeders" and "kennel breeders" have their pro's and con's. 
gomodog

QUOTE 7/22/2009 7:57:57 PM
Well put Windial.

I'm not saying any one method is best, I'm saying pointiung customers right at home and hobby breeders is rather lame advice to put at the top of the "How to find a good breeder" list.

You can raise puppies in pee stained homes and say you hear every whimper and so on till you're blue in the face, but the truth of it is, that's not the BEST way to to condition puppies, nor is it very sanitary. Come on over anytime to see what works for us and our clients.

Of cours we have puppies in our home, (who can resist) we even have them scratching at the door to go potty as early as 5 weeks old and many of our clients swear we sent them housetrained puppies. Dogs do not obtain full control of movements until 4 months of age. If you there and able to clean up every pups poop and pee every moment of the day, GREAT! Keep up the good work. But I fear that is not the norm for garage and home raised puppies. 

Im done....complete info atxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's Where Puppies Come From!
winddial

QUOTE 7/23/2009 4:45:08 AM
I'm sorry but you won't find a pee stained home at my place.  I don't have a stitch of carpet in my entire house, it is either hardwood or vinyl.  The puppies are whelped and raised primarily in a spare bedroom which I have put down the absolute highest quality vinyl flooring on the market.  Moisture, bacteria, and mildew resistant along with a long list of other easy clean features.  I do have whelping pens which are enclosed and easily cleaned and is later transformed into the sleeping quarters as the pups get older.  That is used of course at night to sleep or if I go to town and not around to keep watch.  Usually by around 6 weeks they are pretty good at attempting to hold it all night or until I get home to take them outside.  There is a drop through area that they can use with a wee pad underneath incase they can't hold it that long.  This bedroom is the most central room in the house so I can usually see or hear what is going on from any other room in the house.  We usually start play times in the puppy room until they can be trusted a little better, then we can venture into the living room and they always welcome playtime in the outdoor portable play pens.  During the puppies early days I can shut the door so mom and pups can have a peacful enviroment and open it as they get older. 

In the middle of the night last night I had a momma for some strange reason have a major blow out in her whelping pen, she didn't make much noise until AFTER she had done made a mess, out of the norm.  But, at least I knew directly after it had happened and neither her or her puppies had half a chance to track through it and get it all over them.  I woke up to the noises, checked the status and had it all cleaned up lickity split and thoroughly disinfected and went back to bed.  If I had a kennel facility away from my house, I probably wouldn't have known until my morning kennel rounds and by then the puppies would have finger painted each other in the color of natural greenish brown.  Those home raised puppies were clean as whistles when it was time to  actually get up. 

I do encourage people to use the puppy raising methods that work for THEM.  A kennel building just isn't something that would work for me, it wouldn't even be practical.  I don't raise enough puppies at a time to make it worth it, but I don't want to raise that many to have to need one.  Occasionally I will have more than one at a time but then I may go months without a litter at all.  Typically what I have is one litter ready to go and about a month after they are gone, another litter is due.  I have friends, actually relatives who use a kennel building, they take extra steps to ensure socialization and they have several dogs doing well at AKC shows as we speak and many succesful pet placments.  They raise a few more litters than I do, thats fine, the kennel building works for them and their situation.  This particular person I am talking about you tried to get to know quite well MoDog.  West Plains, MO ring any bells?  At the time of you contacted them they had even referred me to you but I don't know that I would have taken up with your deal if you paid me.  That is beside the point, do what works and is practical for you and I will see to it I do the same for my self.  To each his own, I geuss if your not having any trouble keeping your puppy customers thoroughly satisfied then there are no fingers to be pointing at anybody kennel breeder or home breeder. 

Extra little note about the nextdaypets "advice", the same exact advice was on the old site it just wasn't in a spot that was easy to see and you probably just never seen it.  
beaglebrat

QUOTE 7/23/2009 6:05:51 PM
MoDog-- You can raise your dogs how you want. I would never ever ever in a million years buy from a breeder like you. That is a personal choice. I don't think that how you raise puppies is how they should be raised, and YES I DID LOOK AT YOUR SITE. Again, not impressed. I don't think dogs should live out their breeding life in tiny cages.

I have a HUGE QUESTION. Who wants your unhousetrained breeding dogs when you are finished with them???????? They must be VERY DIFFICULT TO PLACE.

Who wants a 5-8 year old used up little dog pooping and peeing all over their house?  Particularly in Missouri...... the Puppymill capitol of the world? Where breeding dogs are thrown away like used toliet paper when they are done.

It's not just about the puppies, pooping and peeing through grates AS YOURS DO I SEE.

It is also about the adults living their lives in those tiny kennels. SAD. SAD SAD. I don't like how you raise dogs one bit.

I will be keeping mine in the house, and I can clean up pee, and I make enough money raising my dogs PROPERLY that I can afford new carpeting when ever I need it.

You also said that puppies don't have bladder control until 4 months.... they may not have COMPLETE bladder control, but mine have a GREAT START at crate training. They can hold it for as long as an 8 week old puppy should have to hold it, about 3-4 hours, and my puppies often go dry all night long by 8 weeks.

You wouldn't know about that, because you don't take the time and effort to even try. I KNOW WITH OUT QUESTION, my puppies potty train multiple times better than yours do.

Which potty training is the biggest frustration of raising puppies in most cases. Puppies that never potty train or take a longer time, are more likly to be "rehomed".

I have a detatched garage. I have a small "mother in law" house on our property, and I have a small barn/pool house. All could house A LOT OF DOGS if I chose to raise them that way. I just don't think it is right.

Modog-- why don't you raise rabbits, or chickens or something like that?  I don't think that dogs/puppies should live in tiny cages. It's the money... right? You couldn't make that much money raising rabbits. Raise fur animals like Chinchilla or Mink. Just not dogs.

sunshinejlm

QUOTE 7/23/2009 6:39:15 PM
edited maoseger1010
gomodog

QUOTE 7/24/2009 12:38:37 AM

Shucks, I thought I was done, but I see we have questions hanging. Why don’t we raise rabbits? Um because MORABBITS would be mispronounced leaving confusion and chaos among bunny shoppers worldwide. Besides we love dogs and puppies way better.
Who wants our puppies? Call for a list of some near you, or click testimonies on our unimpressive award winning website site silly.
Our whelping, conditioning and other procedures are clearly defined on the “Facility & Procedures” page secretly hidden under “About Us”. Our kennel and lame website are soon to be featured in the Kennel Spotlight magazine which most professional breeders are familiar with.
A quick overview goes something like this. Pups are whelped in our nursery where they remain under close supervision both personally and via security monitors (hear whimpers and everything). At three weeks they and mom are moved to our kennel. Puppies actually initiate potty training by leaving their little bed to potty on the wire, where yes it falls right through leaving no feces to step in, eat or roll in. (by the way, 100% of puppies poop, not 99% as suggested earlier)
Next step is leaving the living area to potty in the “out pen“. Mom teaches this part, we simply prop the doors and cheer for the good potties. Once bladders begin to strengthen and minds begin to understand (around 4 weeks) we begin one on one conditioning in our nonporous "home-like"facility. Kids, trusted pets, car rides, trips to Sunday school classes and nursing homes are all in the mix for socializing.
Potty training is a very small but important part of the conditioning process. We also install good chewing, playing and general behavior methods by using proven methods that have worked for us/puppies/clients for over 12 years and counting.
If someone claims to be selling you an eight week old puppy that can hold it’s potty for more than a couple hours, and never have an accident or need any further housetraining, I’m afraid your are being misled.
In closing, I support all breeders who are consistently producing happy, healthy socialized puppies in a safe, sanitary and loving manner. If you can do it in a bedroom God bless you. If you can do it in a garage, cardboard box or backyard, may God bless you too. We found what works for us and our puppies and we’re always striving to do better. Visitors and inspectors alike have had nothing but good things to say about our little country kennel and twenty pampered purebred pets.
I hope I have answered your questions sufficiently as I am quite finished with this topic. Think I’ll post “THE TRUTH ABOUT WHY DOGS SNIFF BUTTS” next, that should be a little less controversial.   Edited maoseger1010

beaglebrat

QUOTE 7/24/2009 8:14:23 AM
I am unfamiliar with the kennel magazine that you are referring to. I guess I am not that "big time". The only dog magazines I get are Revival and Boxer Ring.

I am not saying that you are a bad kennel, you could be the best kennel in all of America. I still wouldn't purchase from any breeder that keeps their dogs and puppies in a kennel for the majority of their life.

I don't care if you are taking them out for crab leg dinner and a movie, if when you are done they go back in the tiny cages I saw on your video.

You still didn't answer the question of who all wants your unhousebroken breeders when you are done with them??

I know a lot of breeders of all sorts, including kennel breeders. I know several Amish breeders. Which Amish are all kennel breeders. One I consider to be a very good friend. He has Boxers that he keeps in large clean runs with tarps on the top and dog houses. He then turns out frequently to exercise areas that are HUGE. This guy, despite being Amish cares deeply for his dogs and takes pride on a good breeding program.

I still wouldn't sell him one of my puppies, despite his care, because I don't want one of my puppies stuck out in a kennel for the majority of it's life. Even a "great" kennel.

Finally MoDog have you not read the rules? You are not supposed to be continually posting your contact information in the forum section. Do you see me signing with my website and personal info?

I am VERY GLAD to see other breeders of all sorts posting on this forum. Several years ago it was all rescue people posting on here, telling about the evils of all breeders. New people looking for puppies would post a new topic.....

edited 

Then the rescue people would go on the breeders site and completely pick it apart unless they were a "show breeder" that had 3 dogs and health tested from a-z. So basically breeders were being libled on the forum section and a group got together and rumor has it, threatened to sue.

Which is why you are not supposed to put up breeder names/info, even your own.

gomodog

QUOTE 7/24/2009 12:08:50 PM

My word Beaglebrat you’re insatiable. I can’t seem to find your website but Im sure it’s way cool. I think I found one of your web page. Is that you with Playboy Bunny graphics? I bet your folks are so proud. Hence the fascination with raising rabbits huh?

I’ll type slower so your can read more easily.

Who   is   buying   our   puppies?
A Call   for   a   list   of   some   near   you.
B Click   Testimonies   on   our   website?

No more redundant questions please. Just make your uneducated comments about us and leave the pointed questions out of it. Please.
Long Live The Puppies!
Robert

dihart

QUOTE 7/27/2009 9:36:49 AM
I don't think you are ever going to convince each other that your way is better than theirs. They both can have merit and I have seen good pups come out of both.
beaglebrat

QUOTE 7/27/2009 9:55:17 AM

Quote gomodog:

My word Beaglebrat you’re insatiable. I can’t seem to find your website but Im sure it’s way cool. I think I found one of your web page. Is that you with Playboy Bunny graphics? I bet your folks are so proud. Hence the fascination with raising rabbits huh?

I’ll type slower so your can read more easily.

Who   is   buying   our   puppies?
A Call   for   a   list   of   some   near   you.
B Click   Testimonies   on   our   website?

No more redundant questions please. Just make your uneducated comments about us and leave the pointed questions out of it. Please.
Long Live The Puppies!
Robert

I can be satisfied, but you don't answer the questions about what happens to your adults that aren't house trained. That is all. You have had a long time now to make up a good tale about them going to wonderful homes that like dogs pooping and peeing in their house

And.... I don't know who's website you were on, but it was not mine. Guess again, I will give you a hint: Were you looking on Beagles? I don't raise that breed at all.

gomodog

QUOTE 7/28/2009 12:29:32 AM
Howdy,

Last reply Beaglebrat. Nope didn't search beagles to find you, not really that concerned to be honest.

Guess you missed the "Facility and Proceedures" tab again huh? Our adults are housetrained silly. We only have 20 dogs and bought them one at a time, most as puppies. It takes healthy socialized dogs, to produce healthy socialized puppies. Come on you should know that by now.

We are not like your Amish buddy or some puppy farmer like you're trying to make us out to be. We have two friends on waiting list now for our next loved one to retire. It's all on the site.

No more questions please.

Thank You!
c-lane

QUOTE 7/29/2009 3:20:00 PM
gomodog....

I went to your website and watched your video. I must say you really look like nothing more then a high class "Puppy Mill". What I saw is nothing to be proud of. You speak on your "about us" page of church and yet in a single breath you accuse Beaglebrat of being a playboy webpage, not very Christan like now is that? In all honesty it really only sounds like your trying your best to sell or promote your product. If you feel your facility is the best then so be it but dont see here and start stuff with other breeders and accuse them of things just to make your self look good. Ive had a Purebred from a facility like yours and he died at age 4 thanks to the "so called" quality care people like you give them. I would rather buy from a home breeder and infact I am a home breeder and my home is clean and sanitary. So you just keep your facility and run it how you see fit and leave us home/hobby breeders alone and in the end will truly see who is still standing!! Oh and by the way, how many show pups have you produced that is actually wining in the ring? I guarantee you everyone who has replied to your garbage has puppies in the show ring and loving every bit of it. Good Day!
gomodog

QUOTE 7/30/2009 3:02:31 PM

Hi,
Darn those questions. LOL
Firstly, thanks for visiting our site and for your good solid judgment of my salvation and relationship with JC. You are right about my comment about the Bunnies. I feel terrible knowing that was not Beaglebrats home page. Sorry Beaglebrat. ***
Not sure what site you visited, but we don’t sell any products. Only happy healyh socialized puppies. Health and satisfaction guaranteed.
Now as to how many show dogs we have produced. Only a few of our Champion sired Akita pups actually ended up in the show ring, that we are aware of. But we don’t claim to be a show breeder.

I’m avoiding questions but I am pondering what initial care was given to your “kennel” pup that caused a four year delayed reaction resulting in death. Wow, scary stuff.

I’m glad you have a spotless home and consistently and responsibly produce show quality dogs. I have no videos photos or anything to review, so I’ll take your word for it. Keep up the good work.
We are a far cry from a puppy mill, having only one dog per unit that legally holds six small dogs. Each adult is on an in house rotation and all dogs are pampered, exercised and inspected daily. Calling us a puppy mill is either the result of poor research or a quick stab in the back to kennel owners. Either way it is forgiven and forgotten. 

Now if there are no more questions, we have puppies to spoil. *** PS: Speak up breeders, this is really promoting my site. Thanks NextDayPets!

c-lane

QUOTE 7/31/2009 12:54:29 AM

Quote gomodog:

Hi,
Darn those questions. LOL
Firstly, thanks for visiting our site and for your good solid judgment of my salvation and relationship with JC. You are right about my comment about the Bunnies. I feel terrible knowing that was not Beaglebrats home page. Sorry Beaglebrat. ***
Not sure what site you visited, but we don’t sell any products. Only happy healyh socialized puppies. Health and satisfaction guaranteed.
Now as to how many show dogs we have produced. Only a few of our Champion sired Akita pups actually ended up in the show ring, that we are aware of. But we don’t claim to be a show breeder.

I’m avoiding questions but I am pondering what initial care was given to your “kennel” pup that caused a four year delayed reaction resulting in death. Wow, scary stuff.

I’m glad you have a spotless home and consistently and responsibly produce show quality dogs. I have no videos photos or anything to review, so I’ll take your word for it. Keep up the good work.
We are a far cry from a puppy mill, having only one dog per unit that legally holds six small dogs. Each adult is on an in house rotation and all dogs are pampered, exercised and inspected daily. Calling us a puppy mill is either the result of poor research or a quick stab in the back to kennel owners. Either way it is forgiven and forgotten. 

Now if there are no more questions, we have puppies to spoil. *** PS: Speak up breeders, this is really promoting my site. Thanks NextDayPets!

Wow gomodog, You sure have a lot of pride dont you? You do realize that Pride is a sin, along with animal cruelty?

As to your comment - I’m avoiding questions but I am pondering what initial care was given to your “kennel” pup that caused a four year delayed reaction resulting in death. Wow, scary stuff. 

To answer that. He came from a place like your but not as classy and he died from K9 Hip Dysplasia & Shoulder Dysplasia along with Cancer. But before all that he come to me blacker then the ace of spades full of fleas and ticks with a pot belly full of worms. We gave him the best life he could have and wish everyday he was here with us but not the point here.

Im glade you apologized to beaglebrat for your rude comment but you really need to check your self. Your Ego is so big right now, you are very arrogant and I feel sorry for you but more so for those poor animals you call pets.

The only visitors you are getting to your site are those that want to see what a real mass production puppy mill looks like and have no intention to purchase from you and help promote your so called breeding program. For a man of God you sure dont seem to fear him for what he will surly do to you on your judgment day. I for one hope your crammed into a cage no bigger then you bar foot where you have to go potty through a wire grate. Oh and dont forget the people watching you and poking at you to mass produce children.

I highly doubt that you own any Champion dogs as no show breeder in there right mind would sell to someone like you. The only way you could get your hands on a champ dog was if he/she was to be retired and placed in your care as a pet only. But I guess thats why you criticize AKC because you your self have already broken their rules and regulation. No show breeder would ever reg there dog in another registry other then AKC.

Like i said in my earlier post, if you THINK your kennel and breeding program is the best then you keep thinking that and leave other breeders alone. I truly feel sorry for you and know that what goes around comes around and you WILL get yours.

Oh and by the way. Follow this link to what a puppy mill looks like xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHum, kinda resembles you. Like I said, your place looks like nothing more then a high class puppy mill.

Post Reply New Topic