Did anyone else get this email?

Did anyone else get this email?

rfsimmental

QUOTE 7/10/2009 10:49:02 PM
HOW CAN YOU JUSTIFY BREEING DOGS WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY THAT NEED HOMES.  YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED.

--------------------

Title of ad: Puppy with shipping ON SALE

You may access all inquiries without delay by visiting your message center. Viewing your messages is as simple as signing into Next Day Pets, then click on the 'My Account' link on the left side menu or top banner.  From within 'My Account', click on the link to 'View My Messages.'

**BEWARE of scammers!  You can identify these individuals because they will ask to pay by cashiers check (cheque) or money order, usually for more than what the pet is worth.  The majority of the scammers are international, and do not care much about the pet, but the transaction itself.  Scammers will also ask to use their own shipper to transport the pet.  Never send money to anyone in Africa, Nigeria, or Cameroon. Here is a popular scam response: You can contact one of my buyers that bought puppies from me. He is a Pastor, he just contacted me that he is now in west africa for a missionary work and he went there with the two puppies he recently bought from me.

We pay to advertise on this site to find homes for our puppies and then someone .like this comes to spoil your day.  She should be the one arrested for harassment.

edited maoseger1010
beaglebrat

QUOTE 7/10/2009 11:16:32 PM
That does suck, but I have to ask. You put up your ad, so I looked and you have 29 puppies currently available, from about 10 different litters age 5-15 weeks. I know how many litters per year I have, and how many breeding adults I have.

YOU HAVE A TON OF BREEDING DOGS. You are not a hobby breeder, and unless you have several people on staff, it would be hard to care for all those dogs/puppies in a manner that I would feel is acceptable.

I don't know about you personally, but I know there are a lot of horrible horrible, worst of the worst type breeders on here. Those with 50-100 puppies at any given time. I would NEVER EVER buy from that sort of breeder, however there are a lot of unsuspecting people on there that wouldn't think anything of buying from a puppymill.

Not calling you a puppymill. Again, I don't know your personal situation, but you have a LOT of dogs. Not for having that many puppies 3 big litters can make 29 puppies, but 10 litters in 10 weeks is a ton.

rfsimmental

QUOTE 7/11/2009 9:21:52 AM
I have six that help daily.  We keep our prices down so families can afford a new family member.  We are not in this to make tons of money, but for the smiles and happiness.  That is why all of our adults are referred to by name, not number and receive treats every day.  We sacrifice to give the best care and socialization.
rfsimmental

QUOTE 7/11/2009 9:26:11 AM
Oh, and by the way, not all the listings are mine.  I list for my cousin too.
bobbyjr

QUOTE 7/11/2009 9:42:48 AM
I got a nasty note in my message box stating I was a scammer and mentioned a city that is about 3 hours from me.  I would like to let people know the Scamming works both ways. And by the way I am far from a scammer.  So were they really looking for a puppy or something to complain about. 
runningridge

QUOTE 8/16/2009 10:02:53 AM
No matter where you post ads you can expect to get the weirdo's, idiots and AR's who feel the need to waste their time and yours by sending you emails

with THEIR UNREQUESTED OPINIONS.

Unfortunately you will also get those from other breeders at times as well.

I've yet to get one though with a GOOD return address - Why is that? lol!

If I've got something to say then dang if I'm going to hide from the fact it's me

saying it.
runningridge

QUOTE 8/16/2009 10:05:46 AM

Quote rfsimmental:

I have six that help daily.  We keep our prices down so families can afford a new family member.  We are not in this to make tons of money, but for the smiles and happiness.  That is why all of our adults are referred to by name, not number and receive treats every day.  We sacrifice to give the best care and socialization.
Just a word of advice - NEVER Justify what you do or how you do it. 

It only leads to more post where more will feel the need to condemn you for

what you do. 
Post Reply New Topic