White Boxer With Ice-Blue Eyes!!!

White Boxer With Ice-Blue Eyes!!!

ppyluv_4

QUOTE 5/23/2005 4:28:13 PM
I just got a new baby!!! She's a solid white boxer with ice-blue eyes!! She's absolutely GORGEOUS!! I'll post her pic on dogster soon! Does anyone have any idea if her eyes will stay this color? Her sisters eyes are dark.......... Thanks!
justrais

QUOTE 5/23/2005 5:05:56 PM
Sounds beautiful! I have no idea about the eyes though!
lucylou2

QUOTE 5/23/2005 5:11:55 PM
I can't really say about the eyes either, but congratulations! I have a boxer (part anyway) and they are too funny with some of the things they will try and pull! But beware...they like to pretend they don't hear you when it is convenient for them - Ha! Boxers are a great dog.
duckling

QUOTE 5/23/2005 6:14:45 PM
Sounds beautiful! Here's some info about white boxers: http://www.boxer-rescue-la.com/white_boxers/white_boxers_quick_facts.htm

I've pasted some info from that link below....

"White boxers are not rare.

1. Approximately 25 percent of all boxers born are white.
2. White boxers are not albinos.
3. White boxers can sunburn easy.
4. White boxers can be deaf and sometimes blind.
5. It has never been proven that whites are sicker and have more cancer
6. White boxers should not be bred, sold or shown
7. White boxers should be spayed/neutered.
8. White boxers have the same temperament and personality as colored boxers.
9. Check boxers are whites that have spots of fawn or brindle on them. "
inthisskin22

QUOTE 5/24/2005 12:09:50 AM
Congrats!!! The blue eyes sounds different, but Different is good!!!
inthisskin22

QUOTE 5/24/2005 12:11:37 AM
Im not sure about the eyes either, but itd be cute if they did stay the same
ppyluv_4

QUOTE 5/24/2005 12:50:05 AM
Okay, here's a pic of my Pearl........ www.dogster.com/?151154 She is SO precious!!
inthisskin22

QUOTE 5/24/2005 12:52:22 AM
She is so gorgeous!! AWWWW How cute, how is she?
justrais

QUOTE 5/24/2005 1:03:19 AM
She is soooo beautiful! Oh I just want to give her kisses all over! Best of luck to you! Those eyes are stunning!
tessalicious9

QUOTE 5/24/2005 1:08:04 AM
Cute puppy, but with the broken nose and blue eyes, I would be really concerned about deafness. Has her eyes/ hearing benn tested? What health checks has she recieved? Is she OFA'd or Penn Hipp'd?
ppyluv_4

QUOTE 5/24/2005 2:02:02 AM
Thanks for all of your kind comments! She's just perfect!!
inthisskin22

QUOTE 5/24/2005 2:04:42 AM
Your welcome, and Good luck with your little cutie
sally&alfie

QUOTE 5/25/2005 6:09:04 AM
i see your pup is now up for sale on this website, (don't mean to be nosey) just curious as to why?
since you must have had her just a couple of days, & now your getting rid of her!
diggerkristin

QUOTE 5/25/2005 8:44:21 AM
CONGRATS on your pretty pooch. Kloe has blue eyes also and i noticed that they have darkened a little bit since i brought her home but they are still a very obvious blue.
maoseger1010

QUOTE 5/25/2005 10:17:53 AM

Quote ppyluv_4:

I just got a new baby!!! She's a solid white boxer with ice-blue eyes!! She's absolutely GORGEOUS!! I'll post her pic on dogster soon! Does anyone have any idea if her eyes will stay this color? Her sisters eyes are dark.......... Thanks!
Your dogster quote:
"My nephew wanted me to look for a solid white Boxer for him. His mom wouldn't let him have one but I had wanted one for years so when I found Pearl, it was love at first sight and I couldn't let her go!"

Now you have her for sale, your sales quote:

"This little girl has the most gorgeous eyes you can imagine! My nephew's mom won't let him keep her and I don't have a yard :( She's very loving and doing well on crate training and potty training. Registered/Shots/Wormed."

I guess this was an impulse buy that you are now trying to get your money back from. Why would you buy a dog for someone before you knew if they could have it? Boxers don't need yards. You can keep a Boxer happy with a couple of walks a day and a good game of fetch.

I feel for this puppy and I hope she finds a forever home. You really should have her tested before you sell her as she could be deaf. As many white boxers are. Her new family should know that before they buy so this puppy doesn't end up being given away again. Its the least you can do.
tessalicious9

QUOTE 5/25/2005 2:47:06 PM
So your a broker? Why am I not suprised??? http://everlovinpuppies.com/

Its so nice that you accept paypal, because your doing "such a great" job finding these dogs home. I read the website, and about how you had to get rid of a dog because 'no one in your family liked it'. Thats ridiculous. Wait, I take that back. Your ridiculous.

Odds are, this dog is deaf and possibly has numerous underline health problemms as a result of being a white boxer. Why would you buy a dog for a nephew who you knew couldnt keep the dog?? Im sure we will be seeing this dog in rescue very soon.

sophieandsally

QUOTE 5/25/2005 2:55:34 PM
wow! I am amazed. I can't imagine what possessed you to talk about this pup on this forum, and then turn around and put him up for sale. what's up with that? did you not realize that you would be getting so much grief from all that read these messages. hope this pup is ok, but really doubt it.
ppyluv_4

QUOTE 5/25/2005 3:35:58 PM
You're right, it was an impulse buy because I knew if for some reason I couldn't keep her, I could easily find a great home for her. I knew before I bought her that my nephew's mom was a little ify about him having her. He's a MAJOR boxer lover and was going to try to talk her into it so I didn't want this one to slip away. He already has 2 other boxers that he's had for years. After I found out that she gave him a definite "no", I began interviewing people for her new home. She will be going to a great couple in North Carolina where she will have a yard to play in and a big brother boxer. Her hearing is great and her sight is great. I have nothing to hide and I am a very sincere person. I have all of my puppies vet checked and make sure they're 100% healthy before they go to their new homes. I rarely have more than a few puppies at a time and I take VERY good care of them in my home. They are my happiness. That's all I can say....... Judge me if you must..........
sardobes

QUOTE 5/26/2005 3:45:39 AM
I have to agree with the other posts that this does not look good. Firstly an animal should never be an impulse buy. They are feeling creatures that get attached to their people and get confused and depressed when they lose those they love just as you would. And Their are never any guarentees that another suitable home will be found. You should not be so cavalier with an animals welfare and or feelings
ppyluv_4

QUOTE 5/26/2005 5:59:02 AM

Quote sardobes:

I have to agree with the other posts that this does not look good. Firstly an animal should never be an impulse buy. They are feeling creatures that get attached to their people and get confused and depressed when they lose those they love just as you would. And Their are never any guarentees that another suitable home will be found. You should not be so cavalier with an animals welfare and or feelings
I appreciate your concern. However, all of my puppies are very well socialized and adjust very well to their new environments - not a bit of depression. I work really hard to get them comfortable with everyday household sounds and new people. I have never had anyone say that their puppy is afraid or shy. They come out of their shipping crates (which I make very cozy) with their tails wagging, ready to give puppy kisses to anyone willing to receive them. I am not in the least ashamed of what I do. I have made MANY people and puppies very happy. I'm not afraid to turn people down if I feel thier situation is not a good match for one of my puppies. You could ask anyone who knows me and they would tell you I'm the best full-time puppy mom around!
Post Reply New Topic