Yorkie Scam???

Yorkie Scam???

yorkiescams1

QUOTE 12/17/2008 1:19:48 PM
I have received an email from Camroone Island saying that they have 2 free yorkie puppies to give away. AKC registered shots everything up to date one male one female $125/puppy delivered to your door.

Does anyone know anything about this, these people have not given me there names or told me where exactly they are at.

I asked them to call me and still have not received a call - they said they had troubles calling????

Let me know if anyone else has found these people or person.

Yorkie Lover
maligirl1

QUOTE 12/18/2008 7:18:58 AM

Quote yorkiescams1:

I have received an email from Camroone Island saying that they have 2 free yorkie puppies to give away. AKC registered shots everything up to date one male one female $125/puppy delivered to your door.

Does anyone know anything about this, these people have not given me there names or told me where exactly they are at.

I asked them to call me and still have not received a call - they said they had troubles calling????

Let me know if anyone else has found these people or person.

Yorkie Lover
plse don't fall for this.the first tip off is CAMEROON.these people are pond scum and will do anything to get your money.if you really want a puppy that bad try rescuing one .they will be eternally grateful.
josh696993

QUOTE 12/18/2008 10:40:35 PM
On my search for and english bulldog I came accross one of these scammers. Marvoullous bulls from Cameroon. once I found ou tit was a scam I have been having fun with them. I have made up 3 different e-mail addresses and have been e-mailing him and asking so many questions. then I tell him that I sent money and he goes to the western union store to find nothing for him then he e-mails me back and ask for the number again and I give him a different one and he does it all again. its fun to screw with him as much as he is screwing a lot of other people
yorkiescams3

QUOTE 12/19/2008 12:13:11 PM
Is there somewhere to report these people/person?

The add for these puppies is posted on our hometown internet site.

I am concerned for the many people who post on the site and buy from the site.
notsofooled

QUOTE 12/19/2008 2:51:36 PM
yes, this is absolutely a scam. I have been emailing back and forth to these people about a free yorkie pup. Today the dog was to be delivered to my door pending a $200 payment to a stranger via western union.....well, once I researched it, I found it to be fake. It is so much better to buy pups direct so that you know what your getting and who your dealing with. It's a shame what some people will do to scam others. Good luck...and she sounds so sweet.
noskiveez

QUOTE 12/19/2008 5:56:46 PM

Quote yorkiescams3:

Is there somewhere to report these people/person?

The add for these puppies is posted on our hometown internet site.

I am concerned for the many people who post on the site and buy from the site.
Not really.

Cameroon is in Africa.

There is nothing that can realy be done to stop them.

You can report scam advertisers to the website hosts where ever they are placing their ads, but no one really cares to do anything about it....otherwise it wouldnt be such a big problem.

I'd say go to pick up your pup, its the best bet on knowing your going to be walking out of there with a pup.

Its widely known not to western union, money gram and stay away from other countries, missionaries, anyone transfered over seas, 3rd party calls and anyones who's pups have been sold but has a friend who has pups and ANYTHING TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!
josh696993

QUOTE 12/19/2008 7:10:02 PM
SCAM ALERT!!!!
I called the number I got a guy with a strong accent with a bad connection. all he ask was when I wanted this puppy and theat I could pay him with a moneygram. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!
ttabet

QUOTE 12/28/2008 11:56:14 AM
It is definately a pathetic scam. We were sent a picture of a cute little Shih Tzu. The same explanation and language was used. They wanted us to pay 110 for shipping charges from Akcia Cameroon. Thankfully, I was curious where this was and Googled it and found these threads.

Tom
Post Reply New Topic