Rawhide chewy sticks

Rawhide chewy sticks

dihart

QUOTE 6/1/2010 12:54:50 PM
       I have finally found, or there has finally been developed, a rawhide beefhide chewy stick that is made from american beefhide and not from cows from china or Brazil. I am thrilled to be able to purchase a chewy stick that I feel will be a safe chew for my dogs and not to have to worry about madcow or the processes that the other countries may be using on their products.  

If you are interested, I purchased them at Meijer and it is "Pet Factory" 100% American Beefhide.   And they do have a .com address, just "petfactory" if you want to check them out. But me personally I am thrilled. The cost is comperable and gives my dogs that thing to chew and they want that.
jchamp52

QUOTE 6/3/2010 10:44:31 AM
How did you locate the cost of the items? I was not able to find any cost listed.
dihart

QUOTE 6/3/2010 11:08:17 PM
I went back and looked over the website and evidently it is just informational and to actually buy you must go to a retailer....like Meijers. Or you can petition your local store to start carrying it :O)
jchamp52

QUOTE 6/4/2010 8:24:08 AM
Well that just figures, anything that is made in the US, you won't be able to get without an act of congress!! 
Post Reply New Topic