Export petdegree

Export petdegree

alex2

QUOTE 12/2/2011 11:25:43 AM
What i must do to get an export petdegree?How much does it costs?and what kind of documentation i must have?
ederakennel

QUOTE 12/2/2011 2:06:27 PM
Export Pedigree

first off what country are you in and are you buying a dog from out of the country or selling it out of the country? if you are buying it the breeder will send you the pedigree and it will say on it export pedigree then you go to akc.org foreign dog registration to register them in the akc.
dsn0207

QUOTE 6/7/2012 4:48:29 PM

Quote ederakennel:

Export Pedigree

first off what country are you in and are you buying a dog from out of the country or selling it out of the country? if you are buying it the breeder will send you the pedigree and it will say on it export pedigree then you go to akc.org foreign dog registration to register them in the akc.
Export Pedigree 
ederakennel

QUOTE 6/8/2012 10:35:04 AM

Quote ederakennel:
Export Pedigree

first off what country are you in and are you buying a dog from out of the country or selling it out of the country? if you are buying it the breeder will send you the pedigree and it will say on it export pedigree then you go to akc.org foreign dog registration to register them in the akc.

Export Pedigree

first off what country are you in and are you buying a dog from out of the country or selling it out of the country? if you are buying it the breeder will send you the pedigree and it will say on it export pedigree then you go to akc.org foreign dog registration to register them in the akc.

Why did you copy MY answer to them word for word?

kathystone

QUOTE 6/9/2012 4:51:58 PM
 Be aware that many scams involve dogs from other countries. Be careful!
Post Reply New Topic