working with pictures on ads

working with pictures on ads

dihart

QUOTE 1/16/2014 1:55:07 PM
Hi Admin, hey I have a complaint about working with pics on the ads. When I go to update pics or even on the original posting when I am ‘managing’ the pics, every time I move one to the front the page scrolls to the top to say “your changes have been saved”. this is annoying as you have to then scroll back to where you want to work with the next pic....over and over again you must deal with that annoying little message to pop up at the top so you can scroll back down. I dont mind when this happens if I am editing the verbiage on the ad, but with the pics, it is annoying.
also, when I first started posting pics on NDP, there was a way to rotate a picture if it showed up on the ad sideways now you cannot rotate them and they will sometimes show up sideways no matter if I use ‘flash’ or any of the other options for uploading.
dihart

QUOTE 1/18/2014 10:34:24 AM
Hello Admin!?! any input?
administrator

QUOTE 1/21/2014 9:44:52 AM

Quote dihart:

Hi Admin, hey I have a complaint about working with pics on the ads. When I go to update pics or even on the original posting when I am ‘managing’ the pics, every time I move one to the front the page scrolls to the top to say “your changes have been saved”. this is annoying as you have to then scroll back to where you want to work with the next pic....over and over again you must deal with that annoying little message to pop up at the top so you can scroll back down. I dont mind when this happens if I am editing the verbiage on the ad, but with the pics, it is annoying.
also, when I first started posting pics on NDP, there was a way to rotate a picture if it showed up on the ad sideways now you cannot rotate them and they will sometimes show up sideways no matter if I use ‘flash’ or any of the other options for uploading.
Hi dihart,

Thanks for your feedback. We have removed the scrolling feature when managing your photos.

If you would like to rotate a photo, you must select the 'Flash' tab. Once you have selected the photos from your computer and prior to uploading them to our site, hover over the thumbnail in the upload window and you should see green arrows in the top left and right corners. You can use these arrows to rotate the photo. Once you are happy with the photo, you can then click the 'Upload' button.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.
dsn0207

QUOTE 1/24/2014 10:48:58 AM
thank you very much I will now go try those new features out
Post Reply New Topic