Why can't we post video of litters???

Why can't we post video of litters???

beaglebrat

QUOTE 5/15/2013 1:12:04 PM
Since NEXTDAYPETS is really kind of pushing breeders to use video, why can't we post pictures of the litter all together??? Do you know how long it takes to do a video??? Do you know how BORING puppies are if they don't have their playmates??? Do you know how much cuter it is to see puppies playing all together???

Really, it's my ad, I'm paying for it, I should be able to put up the videos that I want.

And...... decent breeders don't have time to spend DAYS AND DAYS trying to film each puppy, upload the video, edit it, and then put it on websites.

At some point good breeders need to TAKE CARE OF THEIR PUPPIES!
administrator

QUOTE 5/15/2013 3:30:43 PM
Hi beaglebrat,

We believe the video should highlight the specific puppy advertised in the listing, and not the entire litter. We understand it may be more work, but this same concept applies as to why we do not allow listings to be placed for an entire litter. Since each puppy receives its own dedicated listing, they should also receive their own pictures and videos.

We reviewed the video uploaded to your listing and while it is cute, the potential buyer does not know which puppy is which in the video. The videos could still have the other puppies in it playing, but perhaps try to focus the camera on just one puppy for each video.

If video upload is difficult or gives you problems, try creating shorter videos (30 seconds), as they potentially will upload easier.

If you have any other concerns, please let us know.
Post Reply New Topic