No luck advertising since site changed!

No luck advertising since site changed!

christinastorla

QUOTE 4/10/2013 2:34:08 AM
Thank you for responding to your customers so fast. The puppy match box when you contact people, is bouncing all over the page. Can you stableize it? Please understand, we all are hare to buy and sell puppies. Not cell phones, insurance, or cars. We want it simple. I look for a dog, they are selling a dog. You put us together and your catagories are great. Your icons, maps, and other fluff is not needed! The map or location should be between the people. If your going to do things like that, you forgot to add the gas stations they need to stop at or motel. Butt again I am selling puppies through you and when you put the information back on the puppy match, helped out great!
christinastorla

QUOTE 4/10/2013 2:52:59 AM
OOPS! Spoke to soon. The puppy match is still jumping all over and before your site changes I could click on the peoples e-mail address and send a personal e-mail from me to them. Now I can't! Can you fix this?
administrator

QUOTE 4/10/2013 8:36:28 AM

Quote christinastorla:

OOPS! Spoke to soon. The puppy match is still jumping all over and before your site changes I could click on the peoples e-mail address and send a personal e-mail from me to them. Now I can't! Can you fix this?
We can certainly make the email address a link again, this way you can click on it and send a personal email. Look for that change to be made soon.

Can you explain what you mean by the PuppyMatch is jumping all over the place? Are you referring to the window that opens when you click 'Contact Buyer'? If you know how to take a screenshot, could you send that to support@nextdaypets.com? Also, what browser are you using to access the website? Thanks for your assistance!
christinastorla

QUOTE 4/10/2013 3:27:27 PM
once the box is open it jumps from minimize to maximize on its own. there is no way to take a screen shot of this as it bounces back and forth. We intenet explorer, windows 7.
cyndala

QUOTE 4/10/2013 6:03:47 PM
I am a user looking to buy a dog, and I can report extensive browser compatibility issues in Chrome (what I use to surf the web). When you click Email or Contact seller, the box won't load or is empty, giving no way to send a message. It does work in firefox. But I'm an internet professional and most users will just think the site is broken.

Also the cancel account button does not appear as it states it should in the terms and conditions on the "My Account" page, which leads to user mistrust.

Best wishes
administrator

QUOTE 4/10/2013 10:16:55 PM
The reported issues with the window bouncing all over the screen for certain internet browser versions has been fixed. We have removed the functionality of pop-up windows for both Contacting Owner and Contacting Buyer actions and have replaced them with smooth transitioning forms.

The intermittent issues with the screen going white on older Android phones has been resolved as well.

Once again, we thank you all very much for your feedback.
administrator

QUOTE 4/10/2013 10:21:07 PM

Quote cyndala:

I am a user looking to buy a dog, and I can report extensive browser compatibility issues in Chrome (what I use to surf the web). When you click Email or Contact seller, the box won't load or is empty, giving no way to send a message. It does work in firefox. But I'm an internet professional and most users will just think the site is broken.

Also the cancel account button does not appear as it states it should in the terms and conditions on the "My Account" page, which leads to user mistrust.

Best wishes
If you register to contact sellers then a cancel button is not available as the fee is a one time charge. Registering as an advertiser with a monthly subscription makes the Cancel Subscription button viewable.
christinastorla

QUOTE 4/11/2013 3:32:39 PM
Thank you for fixing the bouncing. Nice to see the iformation is back on puppy match but you still can't click their e-mail address and send them a personal message.
christinastorla

QUOTE 4/15/2013 3:17:31 AM
After sending an e-mail to puppy match people is their a way to go straight back to the list without the back arrow all the time?
administrator

QUOTE 4/17/2013 9:06:44 AM

Quote christinastorla:

After sending an e-mail to puppy match people is their a way to go straight back to the list without the back arrow all the time?
This was a good suggestion, we put a link to go back to your search results after you have sent an email to a PuppyMatch buyer. Let us know what you think.
christinastorla

QUOTE 4/17/2013 12:16:14 PM
EVERYTHING is WORKING GREAT!!! Thank you so much for fixing your site for buyers and sellers! The back to puppy match button works good too. I don't have to go through a mess to get back to e-mail more customers. I am so very happy with your site that I will be going back to me yearly subcription.
Post Reply New Topic