lack of traffic on puppymatch

lack of traffic on puppymatch

dihart

QUOTE 9/21/2011 9:46:22 PM
       just wanted to comment that  there is very little posting on puppymatch requests these days. Last year I think there would be 5 or 6 pages a day, but today  there is just one page of new requests 
kathystone

QUOTE 9/22/2011 4:59:30 PM
 It is because the economy is no longer in a recession and the stimulus package worked so well at putting people back to work. Now they ahve extra cash laying around so they can afford the dog they want instead of trying to find a free one.

This will make you madder.... If the stimulus money had been evenly distributed to the legal American Citizens over 21 who are NOT ALREADY receiving a Government check via welfare or "disability", we ALL would have gotten close to $250,000 each. Now, I don't know about you but I would spent that money and that would really stimulate the economy instead of using it to pay back campaign donors who then go broke.
dihart

QUOTE 9/22/2011 10:14:40 PM

Quote kathystone:

It is because the economy is no longer in a recession and the stimulus package worked so well at putting people back to work. Now they ahve extra cash laying around so they can afford the dog they want instead of trying to find a free one.

This will make you madder.... If the stimulus money had been evenly distributed to the legal American Citizens over 21 who are NOT ALREADY receiving a Government check via welfare or "disability", we ALL would have gotten close to $250,000 each. Now, I don't know about you but I would spent that money and that would really stimulate the economy instead of using it to pay back campaign donors who then go broke.
       I am completely aware and you are totally right Kathy, it has been a SNAFU boondoggle that is for sure.  
Post Reply New Topic