website

website

nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 7/26/2011 3:26:46 PM

Quote dihart:

NDP you are confusing me every day there is a new look to the site.....today it's the banner across the top 
          STILL see the issue with the puppymatch requests that some of them just say "WANTED"....no breed, just wanted in the top bar. you should fix that JMO  
Over the past few weeks we have rolled out many design element upgrades to nextdaypets.com.  If you haven't noticed the site is incredibly fast now (nearly 1,000% faster).  There was a bug we found in PuppyMatch yesterday thanks to your feedback and promptly fixed the problem.

You will continue to see alterations to the site over the coming weeks while we work to finely integrate our breed related sections and usability. 
bobbyjr

QUOTE 7/27/2011 8:39:01 AM

nvpuggles

QUOTE 7/27/2011 10:28:12 PM
I haven't placed any ads on here in a few months, but now when I did, and went to "edit" there isn't any of the tool bars for making paragraphs, font size, color etc.... like there have been-- and like I see the forum postings still have.   My ads are all in fact smooshed in to 1 paragraph that looks TERRIBLE.   I have NO CONCERN about puppymatch, since I waste my money daily on featuring my ads to have a prayer of being seen.  ---WHAT IS UP??  My ads look like crap.

dihart

QUOTE 7/28/2011 3:11:34 PM
yes that is missing on the ads, thought maybe it was my mac cause it happened around the same time I got it. I miss that too, you guys should look in to that part of the function. Makes a person look more literate if we can paragraph, plus the ads are more readable & easily understood. 
nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 7/28/2011 5:19:08 PM

Quote nvpuggles:

I haven't placed any ads on here in a few months, but now when I did, and went to "edit" there isn't any of the tool bars for making paragraphs, font size, color etc.... like there have been-- and like I see the forum postings still have.   My ads are all in fact smooshed in to 1 paragraph that looks TERRIBLE.   I have NO CONCERN about puppymatch, since I waste my money daily on featuring my ads to have a prayer of being seen.  ---WHAT IS UP??  My ads look like crap.

Check out the ads now, it should be fixed!

dihart

QUOTE 7/29/2011 12:32:03 PM
mine still look like they did .....well, I actually composed a new one just now and it did have the paragraphs. No access to font, size, color, but at least paragraphs.  So the old ones must still look as they did but the new ones are better. Still would love font, size, etc.
dihart

QUOTE 8/2/2011 11:26:30 PM
honestly I do have an issue with the placement of outside ads being right inside the ad I am running, not off to the side as they were, but right in the middle of my ad. BOO!  what is that about?
nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 8/3/2011 1:21:10 PM

Quote dihart:

honestly I do have an issue with the placement of outside ads being right inside the ad I am running, not off to the side as they were, but right in the middle of my ad. BOO!  what is that about?
Every new feature or design element change we make is monitored to ensure there are no drops in responses or difficulties in navigation.  The placement of the ad group you are referring to has literally had no effect on the responses nor has even seen an increase in click-thrus.

If an ad actually merits a person to click on it then that person is not an individual that would have responded to your ad in the first place. 

As we optimize nextdaypets.com further please remember the upmost important criteria we monitor is responses to your listings.  :)

dihart

QUOTE 8/3/2011 4:25:18 PM
   Since you have been doing all this renovating,   I have a suggestion about the ease of working with our ads.  As I am working daily with my ads,  I will click on them to see the pics I have set up or the way the ad reads, and if you would put an "edit" button on that page when we are looking at our ad, that would make things easier than having to go back into our homepage, re-find the ad and then hit the edit button. See what I mean?
nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 8/4/2011 10:20:37 AM

Quote dihart:

Since you have been doing all this renovating,   I have a suggestion about the ease of working with our ads.  As I am working daily with my ads,  I will click on them to see the pics I have set up or the way the ad reads, and if you would put an "edit" button on that page when we are looking at our ad, that would make things easier than having to go back into our homepage, re-find the ad and then hit the edit button. See what I mean?
That's a great suggestion, and we are surprised this is the first time it has been mentioned.  We have already made the change, you will notice the links at the top of the ad when you are signed in.  Thanks for the great idea!

dihart

QUOTE 8/4/2011 9:54:33 PM
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! that will make things much simpler

winddial

QUOTE 8/11/2011 10:13:49 PM
THANK YOU for putting the Google ads that are within the text of our ads to the right rather than the left like they were.  It looks and flows on the page so much better. I was going to suggest that but looks like it's been done anyway.

I didn't have any quams about the google ads being there other than I thought the page would flow better and not so broken up being moved to the other side.

dihart

QUOTE 8/11/2011 10:54:46 PM

Quote dihart:

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! that will make things much simpler

I like it, works great, can see what I am working on without havoing to click back into the cover page. 
nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 8/12/2011 8:46:31 AM
We value your feedback and are here to help if you need anything else.

ladyzoey1

QUOTE 8/12/2011 6:50:52 PM

Quote winddial:

THANK YOU for putting the Google ads that are within the text of our ads to the right rather than the left like they were.  It looks and flows on the page so much better. I was going to suggest that but looks like it's been done anyway.

I didn't have any quams about the google ads being there other than I thought the page would flow better and not so broken up being moved to the other side.

I am still unhappy with the idea that other ads are placed in the PAID space we place our ads.  I believe a different location should be found to place the Google Ads. Or if we have to be stuck with additional ads right next to ours, at least place them way down at the bottom of the page....out of sight of ours.

I don't really care that the number of clicks to those ads are more or less, I feel they are in MY space and should be moved, or at least posted totally away from my ads.

I do not notice our ads posted along side any of the other ads on NDP, or at least I have not seen them yet. 
Post Reply New Topic