True main breed of interest

True main breed of interest

dihart

QUOTE 11/1/2010 1:12:50 PM
    I want to ask NDP about the line in the puppymatch profile that states "Main breed of interest". I know that we had a discussion about this several months back, and were told that clients would have that say True if it is their main interest, not a second pick, and I assume it will say untrue (or something like that) if it is not really the breed they are looking for, but an alternative. However, I am not sure if this feature is working because I have never never seem it say anything but true, even whe the anmount of interest is only one bar which to me seems like so little interest that I wonder why they would be wanting a dog in the first place. Explain please, and recheck that it is doing what you intend.
mobullybabies

QUOTE 11/1/2010 9:21:42 PM
I see it come up quite often in my breeds.    It will say False if they have another breed that they are more interested in.     I usually check the Mastiff and the Bullmastiff listings and a lot of the time I will see the same listing with True under one and False under the other.
leemct

QUOTE 11/2/2010 2:12:22 PM
I checked out the form. There is no questions about true. I find it is kind of odd to use true. It is not something used in the english language . If someone is interested it should be listed very interested or somewhat interested you are about the breed . It has no questions about other breeds you are also interested in. If you like more than one breed you fill out several of the forms. It is a tool for NDP to get a data base to send out information of pet product and pet insurance. Two questions are inquiring about this which is I quess is why they person must provide their addresses , birth  date and other personal  information 

The meter seems to be the judge of how interested . If it is not full they probalbly are loooking a other breeds

nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 11/3/2010 7:10:10 PM
When a user creates a PuppyMatch profile, they initially select a breed they are interested in.  This is considered the "main breed."  After they submit their profile, they have the option to create the same profile for 2 secondary breeds, if they choose this option, the profile will also appear under another breed but the "Main Breed of Interest" will display false.  The interest level is selected by the user when creating the profile, they select a number between 1 and 10.  

Since we launched the PuppyMatch service almost 3 years ago, we have never done any direct marketing to the profile creators.  We ask for address and other personal information in order to create the profile you see online and provide you, the breeder, with as much information as possible when prospecting a new customer.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

dihart

QUOTE 11/9/2010 9:19:57 PM
   I do know that is how it's supposed to work but up to this date I have yet to see an actual ad that says it is not the main breed of interest......just sayin'

Post Reply New Topic