Hey, any old members still here?

Hey, any old members still here?

celticglory

QUOTE 7/30/2010 6:39:39 PM
Its been a long time since I last posted . Are any of the old members still even posting here anymore? A lot has happened since I last came on here. I'm still in college for one and I'm still working at the same job. Anyway, its nice to be back, although I might not post often; as my days are so unpredictable(sp?) now.
cannonfarms

QUOTE 11/23/2010 2:10:48 PM
eh, i didnt like the new set up, but Im bored and sick and was out of things to do while not feeling like doing anything :) so I thought I would check it out.

jchamp52

QUOTE 11/24/2010 1:14:34 PM

Quote celticglory:

Its been a long time since I last posted . Are any of the old members still even posting here anymore? A lot has happened since I last came on here. I'm still in college for one and I'm still working at the same job. Anyway, its nice to be back, although I might not post often; as my days are so unpredictable(sp?) now.
I haven't been on long enough to qualify as and "old member" but I do know there are a lot of the posters that have been here a long time. I love to read some of their post, they usually have really good, reliable info.
dihart

QUOTE 11/24/2010 3:32:26 PM
 yea, not sure about "old timers", but we are here now and enjoy the info that   breeders share and  discussing questions from (prospective new) puppy owners that post. So come back even when you are not bored and sick. Hope you feel better tho and have a great Thanksgiving.

Post Reply New Topic