Another attempted SPAM

Another attempted SPAM

jchamp52

QUOTE 6/29/2010 3:12:54 AM
Thought I would post a warning, I have gotten another SCAM email from a buyer, I have attached a copy of the email and contacted support:

PLEASE NOTE THE NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS:

> am interested in purchasing your puppies and i want to know if there are available for sales please kindly contact me with pictures and prices

---------------------------------------------------
Name: carlton james
Received: 6/29/2010 2:40:23 AM
Reply from: carltonjames6@gmail.com

kathystone

QUOTE 6/29/2010 4:23:08 AM
 This might be a  good way to get some of these scammers! I got the same email and ahd a feeling...
bessythebest

QUOTE 6/29/2010 10:52:20 AM

Quote kathystone:

This might be a  good way to get some of these scammers! I got the same email and ahd a feeling...
Hi it's Bessy From Georgia i'm new. I think it is a good way!

jchamp52

QUOTE 6/29/2010 11:32:46 AM

Quote bessythebest:

Hi it's Bessy From Georgia i'm new. I think it is a good way!

Hi bessythe best, Welcome to the forum.  Just as I knew....NDP confirmed the email was a SCAM attempt. I sent them a response email hoping it would give NDP enough time to get their location.

This was their second email:

I want to reconfirm my interest in purchasing the puppy  and I am happy to know that it is in good health . I would not be able to come over to inspect the present  health and physical abilities of this puppy because my work schedule is very tight . .my method of payment will be via a certified check and i  will be responsible for the shipping and  the charges. get back to me as soon as you get this email with your full name and address and phone number so that the check can be sent to you as soon as possible .do have a wonderful day

Again the email they used THIS  TIME: carltonjames6@gmail.com

Their email just screams  S C A M  for the unsuspecting public, but hopefully by posting them here, other buyers will see it and be warned. 

jchamp52

QUOTE 6/29/2010 6:37:44 PM
Another SCAM sucker is back on the boards, I have attached the email and email address, and notified NDP. When you boost your ads, they seem to come out of the woodwork....

hi i saw ur puppies AD, and am interested in Buying them, pls let me know how many you've got at the momment, and let me know ur shipping procedure, cause in live in Harrisonburg city, virginia state,ill ! ! be waiting to hear from u and pls u can e-mail me on my private id judithlongleypuppies@yahoo.com  thanks, Judith

--------------------

Reply Email Address: judithlongleypuppies@yahoo.com

mobullybabies

QUOTE 7/1/2010 9:00:45 PM
jchamp - If you google Judith Longley puppies you actually come up with two ad's for one litter of English Bulldog puppies from August of 09.     She is asking $2000.00 for them (not like a scammer that says they are free or $200.00) and she has good grammar.     She does live in Virginia and has that same e-mail address.   

Your e-mail definatly sounds like a scammer and I don't think it's the same person but how do they do this with the same e-mail address?    I double checked and it is the same address.   Unless the real Judith cancelled her address and the scammers picked it up that fast.     I don't know - I'm just amazed that scammers are so knowledgeable on some of this stuff yet are so stupid to use such bad grammar.   

jchamp52

QUOTE 7/2/2010 12:19:56 AM
Hi mobullybabies,

I tried like crazy to get a phone number for the judith in VA. I could never figure out how to find one. I was going to call and see if she is a real person....and let her know someone may be trying to steal her ID and information.
Post Reply New Topic